Make your own free website on Tripod.com

sw-Lauranne - Thursday, January 27, 2005, 10:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------

<Imperial> Lauranne has connected.

Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene(#819RLXntF)
Imperial Way South was the crossroads of the newly built city into the sub-divisions that now exist. The shadows of large skyscrapers loom above, yet the top of the buildings can be seen here more easily then Palpatine Square a few kilometers to the north. Since it's closer to the edge of the dome, the buildings are shorter as the gates to the frozen planet nears to the south. To the east lies a less restricted area of the great city holding many rebuilt institutions that existed here before. To the west lies the heavily guarded Imperial Garrison, only the lucky few with military IDs can enter there.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Sha'dria
Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Lakeview Park - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Dome Gates - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Perimeter Grounds - Imperial Garrison.
<N>orth leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.

<OOC> Lauranne is very late :(
<Imperial> Korolov has connected.
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs. "I have to run for maybe fifteen minutes. I'll be back!"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "k"

[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has disconnected.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has connected.
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs! "Back." :)
<OOC> Lauranne is too :P I had left the computer to tuck the last of my children into bed ;)
<OOC> Sha'dria grins. "Give 'em a hug from me?" :)
<OOC> Lauranne will give them each a good morning kiss for you ;) I don't want to go back into their room right now or the baby might complain and demand to get up again :P
<OOC> Sha'dria ohs! "I forgot about that! Point taken." :P
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms. "Anyway... any word at all from Schniq?"
<EmpireMil> Korolov has disconnected.
<Imperial> Korolov has disconnected.
<Public> Korolov has disconnected.
<TP> Korolov has disconnected.
<OOC> Lauranne is still having issues with her ISP, I couldn't connect earlier, and then when I finally did, I have to leave...only been back about 30 minutes longer than I've been connected, and that was to eat dinner and tuck older boy into bed since he has school tomorrow. I'll BRB again, I think my husband just called for me to come and see something.
<OOC> Sha'dria nods, and holds.
<OOC> Lauranne hugs you :P
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs back. :)

[Schniquil:] Schniquil enters Imperial Way from the Dome Gates to the South.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has arrived.

<OOC> Schniquil hugs all around
<OOC> Lauranne says, "oh, hey :)"
<OOC> Lauranne hugs back :P
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs /everybody/! "Whee! The gang's all here!" :)
<OOC> Sha'dria oopses... "Forgot about Raeya, though."
<OOC> Lauranne says, "hrm.. I have no idea when she will be logging on."
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms. "She's an Imperial pilot. Why would she want to leave? Or is shesupposed to fly the shuttle?"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "she was to be the assigned pilot for the prisoner transfer, whileI was to oversee it (part of my expanded duties) and then the crash is so you two can escape into a non-secure situation and escape completely, rather than being stuck here with little to no RP."
<OOC> Sha'dria ohs. "I'd no idea."
<OOC> Lauranne isn't even sure how set Raeya was on being a part of it. I was told she would like to help if she is online at the time.
<OOC> Sha'dria nods. "Hmm... 'if she is online at the time' sounds like a condition tome. It's 'the time', and she's not online. Let's get started. Maybe she'll show up."
<OOC> Lauranne says, "okay. I'm not so good with stuff like this. The overall setting isthat you two are among a group being moved to a different facility. So somehow we need to get you both onto a shuttle, and I need to find my notes with which shuttle I was to use, and it's password..."
<OOC> Lauranne found the notes she was looking for about the shuttle. Shall I go get the shuttle and land it in the transport tower since you can't exactly go traipsing about on the Conqueror? Or is there some RP we should do first? Moments like this remind me why I am a background character who merely helps others to get things done :P
<OOC> Schniquil chuckles
<OOC> Lauranne tickles Schniquil! :P
<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles and hugs Laure. "You're doing great. We could skip the background RP if anyone's pressed for time, but yeah, it might be better to land here.
Besides, you'd probably have to land on this world anyway, since they wouldn't want us alien riffraff on that nice, clean, shiny Star Destroyer!" ;)
<OOC> Lauranne nods to Sha'dria, "That is actually what I was thinking, yes :P
<OOC> Lauranne says, "ironically, as head of Entertainment /and Maintenance/, I'm theone who keeps it all clean and shiny :P"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "not pressed for time. just pressed for attention. I know this is the norm for you sha, but I don't usually roleplay in multiple windows at once :)"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "but i'll do my best"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "meanwhile for me we are already past my bedtime. So attention is abig issue for me as well. So to confirm, I'm off to get the shuttle now?"
<OOC> Sha'dria winks! "With my schedule, I had to get used to it a long time ago." ;)
<OOC> Sha'dria nods. "Bingo, Laure!" :)
<OOC> Lauranne says, "okay, i'll be back as quicly as possible then :P"
l
Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene(#819RLXntF)
Imperial Way South was the crossroads of the newly built city into the sub-divisions that now exist. The shadows of large skyscrapers loom above, yet the top of the buildings can be seen here more easily then Palpatine Square a few kilometers to the north. Since it's closer to the edge of the dome, the buildings are shorter as the gates to the frozen planet nears to the south. To the east lies a less restricted area of the great city holding many rebuilt institutions that existed here before. To the west lies the heavily guarded Imperial Garrison, only the lucky few with military IDs can enter there.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Schniquil
=> Sha'dria
Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Lakeview Park - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Dome Gates - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Perimeter Grounds - Imperial Garrison.
<N>orth leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
n
A massive gate stands closed in front of you.
Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene(#750RLXntFN)
Palpatine Square now sits in the center of the newly built city in the shadows of the towering cold black spacescrapers around it. Looking up causes somewhat of a vertigo effect as the tops of the towers disappear from view, standing thousands of stories high into space itself. The square was the most open section of the city, saved from the frozen grips of nuclear winter and restored to an even greater splendor. In the very center stood the original large monument of Emperor Palpatine with Imperial flags hoisted at his four corners.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 10459
Obvious exits:
<N>orth leads to Lobby - Government Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<E>ast leads to Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene.
e
The massive Lobby of the Spacescraper looms around you.
Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene
The Spacescraper building was a massive towering monument to Imperial inginuity, being the highest building ever built, and by construction, the largest base to support the weight the structure needed to tower to such heights. It is the highest building in the new city, extending into the planets very orbit and connecting to the KDY space station which was lowered from orbit for just this purpose. Not only does it dwarf the surrounding skyscrapers, it's four corners twist several times around it's center making a feat in disturbing Imperial precision. The atmosphere given from within and without the building was Imperial to the core, chilled cold temperatures with enept efficiency to every design of systems.
The first floor extended an entire kilometer with spacious cooridors to handle the massive traffic it seen from minute to minute. The outer walls were lined with more then enough turbolifts as to not clog up the flow of traffic.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7859
Obvious exits:
<O>ut leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
[Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to Spacescraper Turbolift -

Imperial City: Selene.
tl
You pass the sliding doors and enter the turbolift.
Spacescraper Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene
Decorated eloquently with the usual ferocrete and plasteel of all turbolifts everywhere, this chamber is illuminated softly from behind a crating on the ceiling, where an uneven light floods the area in sapphire hues. The doors leading in part to the sides with a loud hiss, every time a passenger enters the area... their metalic texture as bare as the floor itself, on which a thin layer of carpet is spread from edge to edge, muffling most steps but not doing enough enliven the decor. A panel on the wall indicates all destinations accessible via this transport tube, easily readable against the even fabric of the wall covering. Pressing a button (type 'level #') will get you to your destination.

The turbolift stops at the following levels:
( ) Level 8800 -- KDY Spaceview
( ) Level 8799 -- Lord Malign's Office
( ) Level 8798 -- Moff Marx's Office <Restricted>
(*) Level 1 -- Lobby
level 8800
[Spacescraper Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene:] Lauranne presses a button on the turbolift panel.
[Spacescraper Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene:] The doors close with a hiss as the turbolift begins to move.
[Spacescraper Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene:] Shortly, it arrives at a new level, and the doors open.
[Spacescraper Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene->Lauranne]
out
You leave the turbolift through its open doors.
KDY Spaceview - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene(#6959RLXtFN)
The top floor of the Spacescraper is a sight to be seen. The walls surrounding the top floor were primarily transparent durasteel, giving a nice view of space and the clutter of traffic that's always present. In the distance can be seen the atmosphere horizon of Selene, and the edge of the large dome below that extends several kilometers in all directions. On the north side of the floor, you can see the KDY Space station connected to the skyscraper above. The floor was mostly open, except for the turbolifts and the entrance into the KDY spacestation, which was always under heavy guard.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

Obvious exits:
<G>lass Doors leads to Lobby : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene).
[KDY Spaceview - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to Spacescraper

Turbolift - Imperial City: Selene.
g
You pass through the Glass Doors.
Lobby : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene)(#8581RLXtFN)

Patrons entering from the Spaceview below are more often than not startled at the KDY-SFS Lobby. No visible walls support the upper levels of the station, instead a single mammoth sheet of thick transparasteel wraps around the cylindrical shape of the room. Supporting the pressed metal ceiling and the above levels, the Lobby is complex Imperial engineering genius, and makes for a spectacular view of space and even the Selene Dome below.
Polished black marble makes up the floor of the Lobby which is split halfway down the center by a frosted transparasteel wall, offering privacy to the corporate offices behind it. A single, long glass desk stands in the room, where a young attractive woman directs patrons to there destinations. A few white-leather couches are stationed in a circle in the center of the mammoth room. Soft music plays over unseen speakers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Map
Obvious exits:
<G>lass Entrance leads to KDY Spaceview - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>tarboard leads to Corporate Offices : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene).
[Lobby : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene)->] <TL> leads to Turbolift.
tl
[Lobby : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene):] Lauranne presses the turbolift button.
[Turbolift:] The turbolift arrives and its doors open.
level 020
[Turbolift->Lauranne] You need to be inside the turbolift to use that command.
tl
You pass the sliding doors and enter the turbolift.
Turbolift
Decorated eloquently with the usual ferocrete and plasteel of all turbolifts everywhere, this chamber is illuminated softly from behind a crating on the ceiling, where an uneven light floods the area in sapphire hues. The doors leading in part to the sides with a loud hiss, every time a passenger enters the area... their metalic texture as bare as the floor itself, on which a thin layer of carpet is spread from edge to edge, muffling most steps but not doing enough enliven the decor. A panel on the wall indicates all destinations accessible via this transport tube, easily readable against the even fabric of the wall covering. Pressing a button (type 'level #') will get you to your destination.

The turbolift stops at the following levels:
( ) Level 030 -- Control Center <Restricted>
( ) Level 024 -- Production Hangar
( ) Level 020 -- Public Hangar
( ) Level 015 -- Recreational Center
( ) Level 003 -- Security Center <Restricted>
(*) Level 001 -- Lobby
level 020
[Turbolift:] Lauranne presses a button on the turbolift panel.
[Turbolift:] The doors close with a hiss as the turbolift begins to move.
[Turbolift:] Shortly, it arrives at a new level, and the doors open.
[Turbolift->Lauranne]
out
You leave the turbolift through its open doors.
Public Hangar : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene)(#5442RLXtFJ)

The mammoth chamber is alot quiter than other parts of the newly built station.
It's simple building design is efficient and stable-looking, thick concrete walls and and plain cement floors. Various scorch-marks can be seen about the hangar. No doors lead away from this room, save for the three large blast-doors leading to ther Docking Tubes, and a set of thick durosteel doors which are the Turbolift.
Thick block letters are painted on the walls in various places, meaning that regulars at the station know where to park. People bustle about the area most times of the day, including Stormtroopers and other Security personell. Occasionaly a KDY-SFS representative is seen showing a visitor about, more often than not directly to the lobby below.
A massive crane stands to the far side of the area, which is virtually unused after the production shifted to another Hangar. Supervisors can be seen overlooking the area, or instructing personell what to do or where to go. KDY-SFS Fleet ships can be seen launching and landing at regular intervals. Other vessels also land and launch though at less frequent intervals, and there is always a prensence from security and technical crew to look after visitor ships whilst they remain aboard the station.

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Ugnaught - KDY/SFS
Obvious exits:
<T>ertiary Docking Tube leads to Space.
<S>econdary Docking Tube leads to Space.
<P>rimary Docking Tube leads to Docking Claw -I2SD Conqueror-.
[Public Hangar : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene)->] <TL> leads to Turbolift.
p
You depart the ship.
Docking Claw -I2SD Conqueror-

The antechamber to the airlock consist of black hexagonal corridor with a mesh floor, illuminated by glowing blue recessed light panels. Protrusions jut out from the walls every 10 meters, some augmented by storage lockers containing survival gear and maintenance equipment. To the fore lies the gantry for the ships docking claw and airlock.
The airlock chamber is a small, sterile 3 x 3 room, one of the many external access points of the ship's docking claw. Although the area is decontaminated, the edges of the external hatch sport evidence of intense scorching, the result of numerous forced entries made by Stormtroopers into captured ships in times past.

Obvious exits:
<AIRLOCK> leads to Public Hangar : KDY-SFS Production Facility (Selene).
Gangway <U>p leads to Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-.
<Swoop> Elios has disconnected.
u
You enter the hangar bay.
Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-

The immensity of the hangar is a tribute to the size of this vessel. This facility is able to refuel, repair and rearm vessels from the smallest Lambda shuttle to the larger Correlian Corvettes. It is kept flawlessly clean by the constant presence of scrubber droids removing debris and trash off of the finely polished deck. Very little space is wasted on this mighty warship and this is doubly true of the main hangar. Along the ceiling nestled in launch shrouds are the behemoths of the ground forces, from the fearsome AT-AT and AT-ST walkers to the older Juggernauts and Air Fortresses. Hanging out over the vast vacuum of space is the 'control tower'. From it, the deck chief can supervise the operations in both Hangars. Along either side of it rest the heavy-duty repulsor beams and the passageways to the even heavier tractor beams.
The view from the hangar of the microcosm that is a warship might easily be compared to an anthill. Despite the vast numbers of ships that leave and arrive at the ship, crewmembers, pilots and naval security personnel are seen all over the place, from the security by the turbolift doors to technicians and their droids conducting repairs of vital parts on many of the shuttles and combat support craft.
Forward of the control tower, the claw-like launchers for the ship's wing of TIE Fighters can be seen, as well as the gantries that lead to the fighter bays. Large blast doors, to the aft, lead to the cargo areas, where the ship's consumables are stored. Several sets of solid black doors mar the othewise light gray finish of the hangar, they are the turbolifts that access the rest of the vessel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
=> CAPITAL: Sienar GAT-12j Skipray Blastboat -- Omega 2
=> STARSHIP: Sardakh Inter-system Customs Vessel -- Jolly Roger's Revenge
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- The Ethereal Angel
=> CAPITAL: Sienar GAT-12j Skipray Blastboat -- Omega 1
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Little DeVill
=> STARSHIP: Sardakh Inter-system Customs Vessel -- Praetorian
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 4273
=> STARSHIP: MT/191 Dropship -- Gamma 2
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Bureau 1
=> STARSHIP: Corellian YT-1300 -- Far Sight
=> STARSHIP: Telgorn Gamma Class Assault Shuttle -- Gamma 4
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Sentinel
=> STARSHIP: Telgorn Gamma Class Assault Shuttle -- Gamma 1
Obvious exits:
Gangway <D>own leads to Docking Claw -I2SD Conqueror-.
Gantry Lift <F>oreward leads to Fighter Hangar -I2SD Conqueror-.
[Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-->Lauranne] <TL> leads to Turbolift -I2SD Conqueror-.

<Imperial> Reese has connected.

[Global Space Commands:] Lauranne attempts to enter STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 but has entered an invalid code
[Global Space Commands:] Lauranne enters in a code and enters STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
Cockpit -- Conqueror 1
The interior of this shuttle is heavily modified, compared to a typical Lambda class shuttle. While the cockpit is the six seat configuration standard of these Imperial transports, the rear area has seen extensive changes. Most notably is the absence of troop benches, which has cleared up a remarkable amount of room. Taking advantage of the space is an elaborate communications system complete with a holoterminal, the likes of which are rarely found on vessels this small. Much of the passenger seating has been removed or rearranged, to make room for the most basic of compact living quarters in the rear of the shuttle. Between the main area and the entrance to the cockpit is the lowering enrty ramp.
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Holoterm Unit
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> NavComp
Obvious exits:
<OUT> leads to Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-.
[Cockpit -- Conqueror 1:] Lauranne enters Cockpit -- Conqueror 1
<Swoop> Tracer has connected.
@mail stone=Stone, not sure who all I ought to send this to/I have got the shuttle Conqueror 1 for the escape TP with Sha'dria and Schniquil. Moving it from the Conq to the tranport tower of selene then will RP them being ruonded up for transfer, and will head out with them from there. I have decided to havethe crash happen to land us on Athaniss, nearthe main city for one key reason: It is the swoop hub of the Empire and as such likely the most 'alien tolerant' people in the empire might be found there to run an 'underground railway' of sorts to ICly finish getting Sha and snoot out to where they can get steady, non-condescending RP again.%RRegards, Laure
MAIL: You sent your message to Stone.
l
Cockpit -- Conqueror 1
The interior of this shuttle is heavily modified, compared to a typical Lambda class shuttle. While the cockpit is the six seat configuration standard of these Imperial transports, the rear area has seen extensive changes. Most notably is the absence of troop benches, which has cleared up a remarkable amount of room. Taking advantage of the space is an elaborate communications system complete with a holoterminal, the likes of which are rarely found on vessels this small. Much of the passenger seating has been removed or rearranged, to make room for the most basic of compact living quarters in the rear of the shuttle. Between the main area and the entrance to the cockpit is the lowering enrty ramp.
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Holoterm Unit
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> NavComp
Obvious exits:
<OUT> leads to Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-.

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <CONSOLE> Lauranne takes the con.
<OOC: Lauranne's stats will be used for Piloting Purposes.>

[NavComp->Lauranne] The ship's current location is Hangar Bay -I2SD Conqueror-.

Viewable outside the ship:
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Little DeVill
=> CAPITAL: Sienar GAT-12j Skipray Blastboat -- Omega 1
=> STARSHIP: Telgorn Gamma Class Assault Shuttle -- Gamma 1
=> STARSHIP: Telgorn Gamma Class Assault Shuttle -- Gamma 4
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 4273
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- The Ethereal Angel
=> STARSHIP: Sardakh Inter-system Customs Vessel -- Praetorian
=> STARSHIP: MT/191 Dropship -- Gamma 2
=> STARSHIP: Corellian YT-1300 -- Far Sight
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Sentinel
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Bureau 1
=> CAPITAL: Sienar GAT-12j Skipray Blastboat -- Omega 2
=> STARSHIP: Sardakh Inter-system Customs Vessel -- Jolly Roger's Revenge

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <SPACE> P-9092 Automessage: <OOC> You have entered the Selene System. There is currently a blockade in place surrounding the planet and a scanner dampening field.
Any attempt to scan the planet surface will result unsuccessfully. If you are here ICly please contact Darius Korolov or Scaven for further instructions.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-2061 Automessage: <OOC> All ships are allowed to enter the system freely and land on Selene. However\, leaving the system is prohibited without RP first with the Imperial Fleet. The gravity well is up and operational. Contact Korolov\, Darius\, Lanil or Danik to set up a RP scene for possibly leaving.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-9653 Automessage: <OOC> The Imperial II-class 'Conqueror' and its task force is currently in system. The Interdictor Cruiser 'Oppressor'\, Four Imperial Class II-class Destroyers\, and their escorts. Including full fighter compliments. Contact Stone or Korolov for RP.
[NavComp:] <SENSORS> SF-7790 has just entered the system at -187,-395,257.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-9198 Automessage: <OOC> The Imperial II-class 'Tormentor' is the interim Flagship of the Imperial Military Government. It is under moderate escort\, usually two additional Imperial II-class Destroyers\, and full fighter compliments.
[NavComp:] <NAVIGATION> SF-7790 takes off.

[NavComp->Lauranne]

__________________________________________________________________________
/ \
| Trans Part. Name X Y Z Range Status Docked? |
============================================================================
| P-9092 Selene -101 76 -329 756.7 Normal No |
| CS-2061 Oppressor 200 -200 200 437.1 Normal No |
| CS-2337 Iniquity -187 -395 257 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-2446 Vindictive -400 -100 -400 751.0 Normal No |
| CS-6000 Nemesis -200 200 -200 750.4 Normal No |
| CS-9653 Conqueror -187 -395 257 0.0 Normal Yes |
| SF-1601 Conqueror 500 0 0 833.1 Normal No |
| SS-6805 KDY-SFS -187 -395 257 0.0 Normal Yes |
| CS-772 Malignant -101 76 -329 756.7 Normal No |
| SF-7790 Conqueror -187 -395 257 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-9198 Tormentor 300 -300 300 498.0 Normal No |
============================================================================
\__________________________________________________________________________/

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot set.

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot engaged.
[NavComp:] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot destination reached.

[NavComp->Lauranne]

[NavComp:] Lauranne landed the ship successfully.
[NavComp->Lauranne] <NAVIGATION> Ship landed successfully.

[NavComp->Lauranne] The ship's current location is Elenar Spaceport - Transportation

Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.

Viewable outside the ship:
=> SHUTTLE: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Charon (Free for Imps)
=> Shuttle Terminal
=> Repair Kit Dispensor
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Ensorceled
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Dark Cloud
=> STARSHIP: SoroSuub 3000 Yacht -- Riven
=> STARSHIP: CEC YT-2400 -- Whipping Star
=> Reese
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7749
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Palladus
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 843

You exit the shuttle.
Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene
Once again the paradigm of Imperial splendor, the primary landing surface of planet Selene sits high upon a perch from the rebuilt city below. The vast environmental dome can be seen in all directions, disappearing into the fog behind towering skyscrapers. The landing pads sit upon one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, making up an intricate snowflake design around the building on various levels, all interlocking one another with various checkpoints into the skyscraper itself.
The sky above is always dark, even with the sun shinning the stars can still be seen through the large force fields that holds the cold of space out at the crown of the dome. The dome itself now holds out the freezing temperatures and toxic fallout that is the wasteland of the planet beyond. The spaceport and city below is always in a bustle of activity as the newly rebuilt city thrives back to life. Ships are constantly coming and going, as large as capital ships, mostly Imperial Navy. To fall from one of the landing pads would definitely be fatal.
The surrounding skyscrapers are a product of Imperial credit and ingenuity, towering massive structures painted a sleek black and looking alien with their efficient industrial designs. No credit was spared, but clearly not built as palaces of spacious greed, but rather cold efficient arrogance that would mark the soul of the Empire. Their perfection in design only mocked by the few skyscrapers that twist or spring out toward the top. Otherwise, conformity was obviously met.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Shuttle Terminal
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
=> Reese
=> SHUTTLE: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Charon (Free for Imps)
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Dark Cloud
=> STARSHIP: SoroSuub 3000 Yacht -- Riven
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Ensorceled
=> STARSHIP: CEC YT-2400 -- Whipping Star
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Palladus
=> Repair Kit Dispensor
=> Shuttle Terminal
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 843
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7749
Obvious exits:
<W>est leads to Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.

<OOC> Reese waves.
<OOC> Lauranne tickles Reese :P
<OOC> Reese snickers, then stands up straight and acts stormtrooper'ish.

Lauranne emerges from the shuttle, several security types with her, and immediately heads to customs. Evidently she has business to attend to. The security men march in formation behind her, small though their group is, accompanying her on her business.

<OOC> Lauranne chuckles and wonders if you are game for an adventure? Well, a small adventure, hopefully less than 2 hours as I don't think I can stay awake much longer anyway.
<OOC> Reese needs to get set up with his gear first, but yea. :)
<OOC> Reese says, "oh, nobody on that can do that"
<OOC> Reese says, "sure, im up for it. :)"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "set up with gear? This will be all RP, so if you are talking codeditems, you can worry aobut that when we get back :P"
<OOC> Reese says, "what exactly does the adventure entail?"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "okay: This is something of a mini-TP I set up with Stone, so thealiens Sha'dria and Schniquil can get back out into the non-Imperial portions of the MUSH and get some regular doses of RP again :P You are a storm-trooper, huh? Maybe you can be the 'leader' of this group of gentlemen I have with me to keep these pesky 'prisoners' in line while they are being transfered to another facility (OOC we will be crashing (I'll land on Athaniss) and they will ultimately escape (they will take one of the galactic shuttles to their freedom))"
Mahon pages: So what tipped you off that Stone was irked with us anyways? ;P
<OOC> Reese nods.
<OOC> Reese isnt sure how long he can stay on, is the only thing.
@mail stone sha'dria snoot reese=Stone/Raeya isn't online so I am piloting it myself, but I found me a trooper for this TP ;)%R%R<OOC> Reese says, "sure, im up for it. :)"%R%RI'm tasking him to portray 'security' to 'keep the aliens in line during their transfer' (until we 'crash' ;))%RRegards, Laure
MAIL: You sent your message to Stone.
MAIL: You sent your message to Sha'dria.
MAIL: You sent your message to Schniquil.
MAIL: You sent your message to Reese.
<OOC> Reese says, "Im thinking in only here for 40 minutes, as 24 will be starting then."

<Imperial> Janos has connected.
<Imperial> Danik has disconnected.

From afar, Sha'dria wonders, should we meet you at the tower? :)
You paged Mahon with 'he told me you were giving him grief over my desire to crash on CDU holdings in my TP to help Sha and snoot escape. Of course I was only half joking as i'd figured you might not like it, but had Hoped to get in a reason for Laure to interact with Mahon again ;)'

Long distance to Sha'dria: Lauranne is about to head down to the entrance of the dome to 'collect aliens' with Reese.

From afar, Sha'dria nods. "Dome entrance, then?"

<OOC> Lauranne says, "so lets get the aliens loaded in the next 40 and you can then leave your men to watch them then transfer them to the 'authorities' at the destination,letting you get on to other things while still having a bit of RP :P"

You paged Sha'dria with 'just inside of the entrance, where i was with you and snoot before heading up to the shuttle is my thought.'
<OOC> Reese nods.
From afar, Sha'dria nods. "We're on Imperial Way, then. See you in a sec!" :)

<OOC> Lauranne says, "to the customs area! :P Shall we simply scoot on through to where Sha and snoot are waiting, since til then it is basically all of us marching along, pausing at customs to let them know we will be picking up these 'prisoners for transfer' as we return?"
l
Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene
Once again the paradigm of Imperial splendor, the primary landing surface of planet Selene sits high upon a perch from the rebuilt city below. The vast environmental dome can be seen in all directions, disappearing into the fog behind towering skyscrapers. The landing pads sit upon one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, making up an intricate snowflake design around the building on various levels, all interlocking one another with various checkpoints into the skyscraper itself.
The sky above is always dark, even with the sun shinning the stars can still be seen through the large force fields that holds the cold of space out at the crown of the dome. The dome itself now holds out the freezing temperatures and toxic fallout that is the wasteland of the planet beyond. The spaceport and city below is always in a bustle of activity as the newly rebuilt city thrives back to life. Ships are constantly coming and going, as large as capital ships, mostly Imperial Navy. To fall from one of the landing pads would definitely be fatal.
The surrounding skyscrapers are a product of Imperial credit and ingenuity, towering massive structures painted a sleek black and looking alien with their efficient industrial designs. No credit was spared, but clearly not built as palaces of spacious greed, but rather cold efficient arrogance that would mark the soul of the Empire. Their perfection in design only mocked by the few skyscrapers that twist or spring out toward the top. Otherwise, conformity was obviously met.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Shuttle Terminal
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
=> Reese
=> SHUTTLE: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Charon (Free for Imps)
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Dark Cloud
=> STARSHIP: SoroSuub 3000 Yacht -- Riven
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Ensorceled
=> STARSHIP: CEC YT-2400 -- Whipping Star
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Palladus
=> Repair Kit Dispensor
=> Shuttle Terminal
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 843
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7749
Obvious exits:
<W>est leads to Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.
<OOC> Reese says, "sure, to Snoot and Sha"
w
The etched-glass doors retract at your approach.
Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene

Port Authority Customs extends several levels of the skyscraper, begining in the middle of the building and extending down to the the lower level of the landing pads. It is always busy here as a seemingly endless flow of pedestrians check in and out through Imperial port security. Several turbolifts are centered at the opening to facilitate pedestrian access to these levels. Wide catwalks ease the massive amounts of traffic to and from the outer landing pads. Strategically placed over each catwalk and throughout the port are large holo-vids which constantly display both local and galactic advertisments and the shuttle schedules for departures and arrivals. There is a constant hum, the resulting combination from a plethora of annoucements as well as the chatter of civilian pedestrians.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.
[Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to

Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City.
[Reese:] Reese steps through the glassine doors from the starport.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.
[Reese:]
tl
Reese has left.
[Reese:] Reese leaves the level into the turbolift.
You pass the sliding doors and enter the turbolift.
Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City
Decorated eloquently with the usual ferocrete and plasteel of all turbolifts everywhere, this chamber is illuminated softly from behind a crating on the ceiling, where an uneven light floods the area in sapphire hues. The doors leading in part to the sides with a loud hiss, every time a passenger enters the area... their metalic texture as bare as the floor itself, on which a thin layer of carpet is spread from edge to edge, muffling most steps but not doing enough enliven the decor. A panel on the wall indicates all destinations accessible via this transport tube, easily readable against the even fabric of the wall covering. Pressing a button (type 'level #') will get you to your destination.

The turbolift stops at the following levels:
( ) Level 3050 -- Control Tower <Restricted>
(*) Level 3000 -- Starport Terminals
( ) Level 2100 -- Spaceline Casino
( ) Level 1100 -- Hotel Imperial
( ) Level 550 -- Spaceline Restaurant
( ) Level 1 -- Lobby
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] Reese presses a button on the turbolift panel.
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] The doors close with a hiss as the turbolift begins to move.
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] Shortly, it arrives at a new level, and the doors open.
out
You leave the turbolift through its open doors.
Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene
The lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper was monsterously large, opening up to Palpatine Square just outside. It's spacious design served no other purpose then to allow patrons to enter and leave efficiently and quickly. Very little existed in the lobby area other then the mirrored black walls and floors and enough turbolifts to handle the quantity the building possessed from day to day. Several small holo-vids could be seen hovering above with various advertisments and a listing of the levels the building contained, as well as brief listings of shuttle arrivals and departures.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

Obvious exits:
<O>ut leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
[Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to Spaceport

Turbolift - Imperial City.
[Reese:] Reese enters from the turbolift.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.
o
Massive skyscrapers surround you in Palpatine Square.
Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene(#750RLXntFN)
Palpatine Square now sits in the center of the newly built city in the shadows of the towering cold black spacescrapers around it. Looking up causes somewhat of a vertigo effect as the tops of the towers disappear from view, standing thousands of stories high into space itself. The square was the most open section of the city, saved from the frozen grips of nuclear winter and restored to an even greater splendor. In the very center stood the original large monument of Emperor Palpatine with Imperial flags hoisted at his four corners.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 10459
Obvious exits:
<N>orth leads to Lobby - Government Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<E>ast leads to Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene.
[Reese:] Reese enters Palpatine Square from the Lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.
[Reese:] Reese moves south along the Imperial Way.
[Reese:] Reese has left.
s
You move south along the Imperial Way.
Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene(#819RLXntF)
Imperial Way South was the crossroads of the newly built city into the sub-divisions that now exist. The shadows of large skyscrapers loom above, yet the top of the buildings can be seen here more easily then Palpatine Square a few kilometers to the north. Since it's closer to the edge of the dome, the buildings are shorter as the gates to the frozen planet nears to the south. To the east lies a less restricted area of the great city holding many rebuilt institutions that existed here before. To the west lies the heavily guarded Imperial Garrison, only the lucky few with military IDs can enter there.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Reese
=> Janos
=> Schniquil
=> Sha'dria
Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Lakeview Park - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Dome Gates - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Perimeter Grounds - Imperial Garrison.
<N>orth leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
<OOC> Sha'dria waves. :)
<OOC> Janos tickles lau
<OOC> Lauranne says, "aha! Janos! :) You can be the pilot :P"
<OOC> Janos says, "hmm?"
<OOC> Janos says, "where I am flying to?"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "Raeya was originally to be the pilot, but she isn't online rightnow, so you can do that if you want to get in on my TP"
Reese pages: so how many troopers do I have? A squad (10)?
<OOC> Janos says, "what tp is that"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "Athaniss, prisoner transfer (Another crash-landing for you if you take me up on it :P)"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "Janos, we need a ship that can take us to Alderaan. Is yoursfast?"
<OOC> Janos says, "lau u going to make me look horrible pilot"
<OOC> Sha'dria taps Schniquil. "Snoot... Alderaan's not there anymore, remember? We'll need another vacation spot!"
<OOC> Janos says, "Can Move Kessel ... forgot rest"

You paged Reese with 'for just a couple of prisoners, a bit overkill :P I was thinking 3 or 4 men emerged from the shuttle with me, and that we will have 1 or 2 NPC prisoners that you or they (snoot, sha) can @emit.'
Mahon pages: Actually, I think it would be perfectly permissable for your shuttle to crash on a CDU holding somewhere, or to be intercepted and disabled if it strayed into the Caspian system.
<OOC> Janos says, "Ever Heared of the Millennium Falcon?"

<OOC> Sha'dria hugs Janos. "You can always say it was mechanical trouble. After all, itprobably would be!" ;)

From afar, Reese will let snoot @emit them
Reese pages: this is my first rp in years and I will be doing my best just to keep up.

You paged Mahon with 'apparently stone was getting some measure of grief while trying to talk to you about the possibility... that is why it got switched that I am crashing on Athaniss (my choice) tonight..'

Long distance to Reese: Lauranne grins and let's Sha and snoot know then ;)
Mahon pages: No. He's wrong about that.
Mahon pages: That was the part that I had absolutely no problem with.
Mahon pages: He merely chose to attach it to a grotesque clusterf[*], for which I gave him grief.
<OOC> Janos says, "I am a good mechanic"
Mahon pages: The grief being 'the plan to which you are stubbornly clinging is a recipe for a military disaster'.

You paged Sha'dria and Schniquil with 'i'm having Reese NPCing some security for this transfer, and I was thinking it would be good to have a few NPC prsioners too, 1 or 2. Want to sort that out between the two of you? I'm paging with Mahon about the original CDU crash idea right now (yeah I've got great timing I know)'
<OOC> Sha'dria is, too. "But sometimes the little problems get past ya, and lead to bigger ones later." ;)
<OOC> Reese thinks that Maethor might have had me minmax, but im not sure. X_x
From afar (to Lauranne and Schniquil), Sha'dria could play an NPC, maybe. I'll see what I can come up with. :)

You paged Mahon with 'my idea had been being CDU ensures sha and snoot's safety, while letting laure have a chance to RP with Mahon and maybe other CDU mil...while giving a Reason for re-introducing diplomatic relations, or at least negotiations, between CDU and empire...if stone is set on sending troops for recovery though, that won't work :('

Mahon pages: Stone would logically have a rough time figuring out where to send troops for recovery, and his three divisions and change of ST's are not sufficient to pacify the home system.

Mahon pages: We could instead ship surviving Imperial personnel to Etti IV for repatriation.

Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne grins and considers that. Thing is, I don't have stone's or Tyler's permission to crash on CDU holdings right now... and I really want to get sha and snoot out there to RP agian, so I should finish this and then look for other possibilities for RP with you...and my security man is on a timer so need to at lest get them loaded up in the nex t few min *idles to deal with that now*
You paged Mahon with 'the loading of passengers that is ;)'
<OOC> Reese says, "Anyone here heard Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run?"

<OOC> Lauranne says, "sorry. when I am popular I am too popular to handle it all myself. I have a few on hold, lets get started, and at least onto the shuttle before Reese has to go. How long do you have left now BTW, Reese?"

<OOC> Lauranne looks confused by Reese's question.
<OOC> Janos says, "hmm I can fly I guess"

<OOC> Janos says, "but what will happen I want to learn al"

From afar, Sha'dria had better nix the NPC's, then. "They'd take up more time."
You paged Sha'dria with 'aye'
<OOC> Reese says, "20 minutes, but I will stick around for the entirety of the RP, myposes will just shorter when 24 is on. :)"

<OOC> Reese says, "and it is a song, Lauranne."

<OOC> Lauranne says, "my poses tend to be short and slow anyway, so I think we will survive :P I'll see what I can quickly come up with for a set here. Idle for posingnow."

Lauranne enters the area with a small group of security men. She is holding papers in her hand, papers for the transfer of a number of prisoners which the leader of the security detail had been perusing on the way here. She stops, then steps aside, watching as the men get to work gathering those she has been tasked to oversee the transfer of.
<OOC> Janos says, "and where are we going to crash?"
ooc not much, but hopefully enough for you to work with Reese, to get us started.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "not much, but hopefully enough for you to work with Reese, to getus started."

<OOC> Lauranne says, "Janos: I was going to land us on Athaniss, but talking to Mahon about possibly crashing on CDU holdings now. if we do he is talking about shipping US to Etti_IV for repatriation, since Imperials are not welcome in CDU space right now :P
Unless I see a higher up I can talk to about it though, I will probably still have us 'crash' on Athaniss as I don't want to cause unnecessary trouble."
[Sha'dria:]
Sha'dria is talking with a tall Kubaz just now, laughing at one of his jokes. She's paying so much attention to her friend that she doesn't notice the Imperial folks come in.

[Janos:] An Imperial Officer which is around 180 cm is standing near a bench nearby he is watching Sha'dria from a distance. He is a bit distant from her which will make her job hard to notice him. wonders why she is out here again...

<OOC> Janos says, "shall we take sha as well?:P"
<OOC> Sha'dria is agreeable on going. :P
<OOC> Janos says, "we can .. report that you are dead"
<OOC> Janos whistles
<OOC> Lauranne says, "this TP is to crash-land so Sha'dria and Schniquil both can 'escape' to resume regular RP outside the Empire :P"
<OOC> Janos will miss sha
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs Janos and Laure. "I'm going to miss you both... but being in the middle of Imperial territory and unable to leave isn't good for RP. Plus I have friends waiting on me outside."
<OOC> Janos already has a plan to let her escape
Mahon pages: I'm going to send Webb and company to Mikassa to stand ready, just in case you do want to do a scene.
You paged Mahon with 'if I didn't think it WOULD cause me trouble with Stone and/or Tyler, I'd choose CDU holdings again now for the crash-site.'
<OOC> Lauranne had one set up before, but it got shut down awkwardly, this is the compromise.
From afar, Mahon nods, "One thing to consider is that if you go down in CDU space, you know Sha and Snoot will be getting out alive."
Mahon pages: Barring a field execution by an overzealous stormie.

<OOC> Lauranne says, "Mahon is setting things up in case we do want to take to crashing in CDU space."

[Reese:]
White armor adorns the body of Reese and the other troopers that had been summoned to help with the transport with the last of the alien prisoners over selene. Uniformity comes to mind as the small group follows Lauranne, everything seemingly matching .. down to their strides. ST-II's in hand, the group continues to follow the woman until they approach the small group. Nodding to the woman, Reese and the other ST's march to the small group. "Right this way." he motions with his gun as two of the troopers begin to lead the beings. "You are being transported." the mans voice barely audible from behind the helmet though after a slightly delay the voice relay of the helmet spits out the mans words in a machine-like tone.

<OOC> Lauranne keeps checking org/who to see if stone, korolov or tyler might be hiding ;) Just so she can ask for permission to redirect BACK to CDU for this scene :P
<OOC> Reese is VERY rusty with rp and appologizes.
<OOC> Sha'dria oils Reese to get rid of the rust! "Whoops! Sorry, I forgot youStormtroopers aren't droids, and since I'm a mechanic and heard the word 'rust'..." :P
<OOC> Reese snickers.
<OOC> Lauranne laughs :P
<OOC> Janos says, "question, who they told to move?"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "the aliens (Sha and snoot in particular :P"
<OOC> Sha'dria nudges Schniq gently. ;)
<OOC> Janos says, "ok u two pose so I can get close"

<OOC> Schniquil says, "sorry"

[Sha'dria:]
At the sudden interruption, which contains a certain tinny quality that Sha could recognize in her sleep by now, the Twi'lek girl starts and looks up. "Us? T-transported? Where?" She gives Schniquil an apologetic look. These Stormtrooper types still scare her.

<Imperial> Arthese has disconnected.
<Public> Arthese has disconnected.
<OOC> Janos says, "I have 2 hours left"

<OOC> Janos says, "clock is moving"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil trudges along, not looking around except to check on Sha'dria and make sure she's alright. "Too bad. I was getting to like the place. Was thinking of getting a nice little cottage. Raising a family here. Lowering the property value."

[Janos:] Imperial Officer walks twards Sha'dria and other ... alien, sees Sha is in danger. He speeds up crushing a few people on way he finally gets near them. "You Trooper, What is going on here?"
<OOC> Reese says, "Oh oh oh!"
<OOC> Reese says, "24 isnt on for another hour"
<OOC> Janos says, "tick tock tick tock"

Lauranne sees a fellow officer, and a very familiar one at that, approaching the troopers. She begins moving forward with the intention to let him know that he has the option to assist her in her current task if he so desires. She stops, standing at attention beside Janos. For the moment Laure is avoiding the Twi'lek's gaze due to being 'on the job' and not wanting to admit to her unhappiness at being the one to oversee her transfer to a new facility.
<OOC> Janos says, "hmm can I japardise the tp?:P"
<OOC> Janos says, "guess I cannot"

<OOC> Janos still has limited time
Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne poses the question to her fellow officers if they are willing to end up in CDU space...and if stone really has a problem with it then I'll just have to see what will happen. He'd asked me to crash on Imperial turf to not have to deal with you, but if I am the one dealing with you, he might get over it? Here is hoping anyway. i'll take the fall if it is a problem, but in all fairness I should let Reese and Janos have a choice before continuing in this TP of mine further.
ooc what are you wanting to do to 'jeopardize' the TP? :)
<OOC> Lauranne says, "what are you wanting to do to 'jeopardize' the TP? :)"
<OOC> Janos says, "shoot the orders:P"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "come again? The orders are in Laure's hands right now! :P"
<OOC> Janos says, "I know"
<OOC> Janos grins
<OOC> Janos says, "whose turn now?"
<OOC> Reese says, "wait ... so you were talking to me, right jano's?"
<OOC> Janos says, "the one near sha"
[Reese:]
Reese continues to walk behind the beings, saying nothing while he does so.
Head facing forward the troopers continue to march. The job was a bit repetitive, something that the ST's did well. Stopping and looking to his left as an officer approaches, Reese turns to him for a brief moment. "My orders are to assist in the transport of Aliens." he says nothing more, nothing less. Turning back towards the prisoners he begins to snap orders again. "Keep it moving."
[Sha'dria:]
Sha shies away from the trooper, taking a gentle hold of Schniquil's elbow and trying to pull him with her as she turns toward the place the Stormtrooper indicates.

<OOC> Lauranne says, "okay. still no sign of Stone, Koro or Tyler. So, although it might not be my place to change the crash location back to CDU, and I already said I don't want to make unnecessary trouble, I am going to head to CDU for the crash site anyway.
Athaniss, there'd be crash, and then sha and snoot get on a shuttle, but if we crash on Mikassa, CDU is already arranging to RP with us and we can possibly create IC reasons for future RP with those involved. Before continuing on though, I wanted to give those Imperials helping me a chance to change their minds if they have a reason to avoid RP with CDU people (not that I can imagine any OOC reason, and ICly none of our characters know we are going to end up in CDU space :P)"
<OOC> Janos says, "we should crash to a neutral space like totooine:P"

<OOC> Reese isnt sure how much time he will be around, so extending rp with CDU isnt going to be an option for me, i dont think.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "when stone thought Mahon was turning down CDU it was decided Iwould end up on Imperial planet. Now that I know what the issues were I know Mahon had no problem with me crashing us in CDU territory, there was a misunderstanding. and the CDU are Prepared Right Now to RP with us upon landing."

<Imperial> Tyler has connected.

[Schniquil:] Schniquil stops with the snide remarks and moves along silently for now.
<OOC> Janos says, "whatever we are going to do we should do it quick without tyler's much attention"

[Janos:] Janos nods slowly understanding whats happenning again... "I will accompany you as well. I have some unfinished business with one of them."
From afar, Mahon has the Reannon Calder en route to Mikassa. Probably easiest to do it out there.

Lauranne has not yet spoken to Janos, but at his words she is hard-pressed not to smile, "An excellent choice, since I was authorized to ask you to pilot the shuttle for this transfer." She turns sharply on her heal to head back to the shuttle with the security and the prisoners as well.

Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne nods
Mahon pages: What do your people think?
<OOC> Janos says, "going to ooc room?"
[Reese:]
Reese continues to trudge along with the prisoners, slightly disappointed that none of them had decided to act up. Afterall, the closest thing to emotion that the trooper would ever show was the join in shooting the lesser beings.
<OOC> Reese says, "join = joy"
<OOC> Reese needs caffine.
<OOC> Janos says, "go boss with sha"
<OOC> Janos says, "I will make you clean my apartment for 1 year:P"

<OOC> Reese says, "me?"

You paged Mahon with 'they aren't answering ;) Janos seems to have missed my request, and Reese doesn't think he will be online long enough to get there anyway (he has to leave in about 30 min). and I haven't spoken to Tyler about it, just shooting an @mail to stone that I've moved it back to CDU crash site and anticipating to be sent to etti ;)'
[Sha'dria:]
Sha stays close to Schniquil, shivering faintly, as they enter the shuttle depot. First here, and now to someplace else, no doubt someplace just as terrible as this bubble of misery. "Why can't they just send us /home/?" she asks softly, not really to anyone.

<OOC> Lauranne heads north now, since we need to get to transportation tower.
l
Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene(#819RLXntF)
Imperial Way South was the crossroads of the newly built city into the sub-divisions that now exist. The shadows of large skyscrapers loom above, yet the top of the buildings can be seen here more easily then Palpatine Square a few kilometers to the north. Since it's closer to the edge of the dome, the buildings are shorter as the gates to the frozen planet nears to the south. To the east lies a less restricted area of the great city holding many rebuilt institutions that existed here before. To the west lies the heavily guarded Imperial Garrison, only the lucky few with military IDs can enter there.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Reese
=> Janos
=> Schniquil
=> Sha'dria
Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Lakeview Park - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Dome Gates - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Perimeter Grounds - Imperial Garrison.
<N>orth leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
From afar, Mahon nods, "Janos seems to still be active..."
[Janos:] Janos walks twards sha and walks with her. not speaking with her looks sad from the look of his face..

You paged Mahon with 'he is talking about leaving in 2 hours. wants me to go to tat because it is 'neutral'. This turk has a few strange ideas of his own ;)'
n
A massive gate stands closed in front of you.
Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene(#750RLXntFN)
Palpatine Square now sits in the center of the newly built city in the shadows of the towering cold black spacescrapers around it. Looking up causes somewhat of a vertigo effect as the tops of the towers disappear from view, standing thousands of stories high into space itself. The square was the most open section of the city, saved from the frozen grips of nuclear winter and restored to an even greater splendor. In the very center stood the original large monument of Emperor Palpatine with Imperial flags hoisted at his four corners.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 10459
Obvious exits:
<N>orth leads to Lobby - Government Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<E>ast leads to Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene.
[Janos:] Janos enters Palpatine Square from Imperial Way.
[Janos:] Janos has arrived.
[Reese:] Reese enters Palpatine Square from Imperial Way.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria enters Palpatine Square from Imperial Way.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has arrived.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil enters Palpatine Square from Imperial Way.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has arrived.
<OOC> Sha'dria eeps. "Sorry. Got turned around."
<OOC> Reese dances and shoots Janos.
<OOC> Reese says, "erm."

Lauranne is quiet as she moves with rest of the entourage. She continues to march, as much because it is the 'time and place' for it as because it gives her a reason to not look to the Twi'lek at this time. She holds the features of her face as steady as she can, but the 'shine' that some people would recognize in her eyes is absent at this time.
<OOC> Janos says, "so I am really going to crash to planet?"
<OOC> Reese pats Janos on the back.
<OOC> Janos orderst troopers to shoot him

<OOC> Lauranne says, "Mikassa. CDU are waiting to RP with us."

<OOC> Sha'dria wonders, "Where to now?" :)
@mail stone=adjustment: Mikassa/I've been talking to Mahon and the part where I crash-land on CDU holdings was not what he was contesting. He has explained to me that the CDU will ship Imperial survivors to Etti_IV for repatriation, since Imperials are Not welcome in CDU space at this time.%RRegards, Laure.
MAIL: You sent your message to Stone.

Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene(#750RLXntFN)
Palpatine Square now sits in the center of the newly built city in the shadows of the towering cold black spacescrapers around it. Looking up causes somewhat of a vertigo effect as the tops of the towers disappear from view, standing thousands of stories high into space itself. The square was the most open section of the city, saved from the frozen grips of nuclear winter and restored to an even greater splendor. In the very center stood the original large monument of Emperor Palpatine with Imperial flags hoisted at his four corners.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Schniquil
=> Sha'dria
=> Reese
=> Janos
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 10459
Obvious exits:
<N>orth leads to Lobby - Government Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<E>ast leads to Lobby - Spacescraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<W>est leads to Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene.
<S>outh leads to Imperial Way - Imperial City: Selene.

The massive Lobby of the Transporation Skyscraper looms around you.
Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene
The lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper was monsterously large, opening up to Palpatine Square just outside. It's spacious design served no other purpose then to allow patrons to enter and leave efficiently and quickly. Very little existed in the lobby area other then the mirrored black walls and floors and enough turbolifts to handle the quantity the building possessed from day to day. Several small holo-vids could be seen hovering above with various advertisments and a listing of the levels the building contained, as well as brief listings of shuttle arrivals and departures.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

Obvious exits:
<O>ut leads to Palpatine Square - Imperial City: Selene.
[Lobby - Transporation Skyscraper - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City.
[Janos:] Janos enters Palpatine Square from the Lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper.
[Janos:] Janos has arrived.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria enters Palpatine Square from the Lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has arrived.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil enters Palpatine Square from the Lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has arrived.
[Reese:] Reese enters Palpatine Square from the Lobby of the Transportation Skyscraper.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has left.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria leaves the level into the turbolift.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has left.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil leaves the level into the turbolift.
Janos begins following you.
<OOC> Janos says, "level?"
[Reese:] Reese has left.
[Reese:] Reese leaves the level into the turbolift.
[Janos:] Janos has left.
[Janos:] Janos leaves the level into the turbolift.

You pass the sliding doors and enter the turbolift.
Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City
Decorated eloquently with the usual ferocrete and plasteel of all turbolifts everywhere, this chamber is illuminated softly from behind a crating on the ceiling, where an uneven light floods the area in sapphire hues. The doors leading in part to the sides with a loud hiss, every time a passenger enters the area... their metalic texture as bare as the floor itself, on which a thin layer of carpet is spread from edge to edge, muffling most steps but not doing enough enliven the decor. A panel on the wall indicates all destinations accessible via this transport tube, easily readable against the even fabric of the wall covering. Pressing a button (type 'level #') will get you to your destination.

The turbolift stops at the following levels:
( ) Level 3050 -- Control Tower <Restricted>
( ) Level 3000 -- Starport Terminals
( ) Level 2100 -- Spaceline Casino
( ) Level 1100 -- Hotel Imperial
( ) Level 550 -- Spaceline Restaurant
(*) Level 1 -- Lobby

[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] Lauranne presses a button on the turbolift panel.
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] The doors close with a hiss as the turbolift begins to move.
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City:] Shortly, it arrives at a new level, and the doors open.
[Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City->Lauranne]
You leave the turbolift through its open doors.
Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene

Port Authority Customs extends several levels of the skyscraper, begining in the middle of the building and extending down to the the lower level of the landing pads. It is always busy here as a seemingly endless flow of pedestrians check in and out through Imperial port security. Several turbolifts are centered at the opening to facilitate pedestrian access to these levels. Wide catwalks ease the massive amounts of traffic to and from the outer landing pads. Strategically placed over each catwalk and throughout the port are large holo-vids which constantly display both local and galactic advertisments and the shuttle schedules for departures and arrivals. There is a constant hum, the resulting combination from a plethora of annoucements as well as the chatter of civilian pedestrians.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

Obvious exits:
<E>ast leads to Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.
[Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene->] <TL> leads to

Spaceport Turbolift - Imperial City.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria enters from the turbolift.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has arrived.
<Public> Evir has disconnected.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil enters from the turbolift.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has arrived.
<OOC> Schniquil says, "whoops"

[Janos:] Janos enters from the turbolift.
[Janos:] Janos has arrived.
<OOC> Sha'dria holds the elevator button to keep the lift here and annoy people on the ground floor. :P

<OOC> Janos says, "I was doing it when I was 5"

[Schniquil:] Schniquil replies softly to Sha'dria. "I'm not sure where home is anymoer. It's been so long since I've been to Kubindi. And I travel so much. I think home is on my ship. I often suspect the same is true for you."
[Reese:] Reese enters from the turbolift.
[Reese:] Reese has arrived.

<OOC> Reese eeps.
<OOC> Janos says, "so we are actually going to crash an imperial shuttle"
<OOC> Janos says, "stona is going to shoot me"
<OOC> Sha'dria wedgies Reese's armor. :P

<OOC> Lauranne has Stone's authorization to crash theshuttle ;)

<OOC> Janos says, "ok lets go than"
<OOC> Reese has 20min until he is idle to watch 24

Lauranne arrives in the landing area of the transportation building with the rest of the group, handing the needed papers over to the port authority. Once done with said papers, they are returned to Laure and the prisoners are led to the Conqueror 1 for transport.
<OOC> Janos says, "okey lets get this end"
<OOC> Lauranne tests the unlock feature to make sure she knows how :P
<OOC> Janos says, "I have only 1 hour 20 mins"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "err...I'll move there FIRST then test...blah"
<OOC> Sha'dria smiles. "Unlock shipname/password, i think. Or Unlock shipname=password." :)

You enter the massive surface of the starport.
Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene
Once again the paradigm of Imperial splendor, the primary landing surface of planet Selene sits high upon a perch from the rebuilt city below. The vast environmental dome can be seen in all directions, disappearing into the fog behind towering skyscrapers. The landing pads sit upon one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, making up an intricate snowflake design around the building on various levels, all interlocking one another with various checkpoints into the skyscraper itself.
The sky above is always dark, even with the sun shinning the stars can still be seen through the large force fields that holds the cold of space out at the crown of the dome. The dome itself now holds out the freezing temperatures and toxic fallout that is the wasteland of the planet beyond. The spaceport and city below is always in a bustle of activity as the newly rebuilt city thrives back to life. Ships are constantly coming and going, as large as capital ships, mostly Imperial Navy. To fall from one of the landing pads would definitely be fatal.
The surrounding skyscrapers are a product of Imperial credit and ingenuity, towering massive structures painted a sleek black and looking alien with their efficient industrial designs. No credit was spared, but clearly not built as palaces of spacious greed, but rather cold efficient arrogance that would mark the soul of the Empire. Their perfection in design only mocked by the few skyscrapers that twist or spring out toward the top. Otherwise, conformity was obviously met.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Shuttle Terminal
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
=> SHUTTLE: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Charon (Free for Imps)
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Dark Cloud
=> STARSHIP: SoroSuub 3000 Yacht -- Riven
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Ensorceled
=> STARSHIP: CEC YT-2400 -- Whipping Star
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Palladus
=> Repair Kit Dispensor
=> Shuttle Terminal
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 843
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7749
Obvious exits:
<W>est leads to Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.
[Janos:] Janos exits the customs building through the cut-glass doors.
[Janos:] Janos has arrived.
<OOC> Janos is downloading Playboy The mansion:D

[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Lauranne enters a code at the entry ramp of the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 and the door opens.
<OOC> Type 'enter STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1' to board.

You paged Janos with 'to pilot the shuttle, the password is '[**]''
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] The entry ramp to the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 closes.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil exits the customs building through the cut-glass doors.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has arrived.
Reese pages: I am going to stay behind, because i dont have much time left as it is.

[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Lauranne enters a code at the entry ramp of the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 and the door opens.
<OOC> Type 'enter STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1' to board.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has left.
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Schniquil enters STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
<OOC> Janos says, "tells permission denied"
Janos pages: tells permission denied
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] The entry ramp to the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 closes.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria exits the customs building through the cut-glass doors.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has arrived.
From afar (to Lauranne, Reese, Janos, and Sha'dria), Schniquil takes control of the shuttle and flies to safety!

You paged Reese with 'that is fine :) I'll send myself a reminder that I RPed with you so that if I have enough +noms, you will be awarded for your RP :P'

[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Lauranne enters a code at the entry ramp of the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 and the door opens.
<OOC> Type 'enter STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1' to board.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has left.
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Sha'dria enters STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
<OOC> Lauranne says, "type: board conq"
[Janos:] Janos has left.
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] Janos enters STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
[STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1:] The entry ramp to the STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1 closes.

Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene
Once again the paradigm of Imperial splendor, the primary landing surface of planet Selene sits high upon a perch from the rebuilt city below. The vast environmental dome can be seen in all directions, disappearing into the fog behind towering skyscrapers. The landing pads sit upon one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city, making up an intricate snowflake design around the building on various levels, all interlocking one another with various checkpoints into the skyscraper itself.
The sky above is always dark, even with the sun shinning the stars can still be seen through the large force fields that holds the cold of space out at the crown of the dome. The dome itself now holds out the freezing temperatures and toxic fallout that is the wasteland of the planet beyond. The spaceport and city below is always in a bustle of activity as the newly rebuilt city thrives back to life. Ships are constantly coming and going, as large as capital ships, mostly Imperial Navy. To fall from one of the landing pads would definitely be fatal.
The surrounding skyscrapers are a product of Imperial credit and ingenuity, towering massive structures painted a sleek black and looking alien with their efficient industrial designs. No credit was spared, but clearly not built as palaces of spacious greed, but rather cold efficient arrogance that would mark the soul of the Empire. Their perfection in design only mocked by the few skyscrapers that twist or spring out toward the top. Otherwise, conformity was obviously met.

<Planet: Type '+planet' for planetary info and commands>

-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Shuttle Terminal
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
=> SHUTTLE: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Charon (Free for Imps)
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Guardian-Class Light Cruiser -- Dark Cloud
=> STARSHIP: SoroSuub 3000 Yacht -- Riven
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Ensorceled
=> STARSHIP: CEC YT-2400 -- Whipping Star
=> STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda Class Shuttle -- Palladus
=> Repair Kit Dispensor
=> Shuttle Terminal
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 843
=> SQUAD: Stormtroopers - 7749
Obvious exits:
<W>est leads to Port Authority Customs - Transporation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.

[Global Space Commands:] Lauranne enters in a code and enters STARSHIP: Sienar Lambda
Class Shuttle -- Conqueror 1
Cockpit -- Conqueror 1
The interior of this shuttle is heavily modified, compared to a typical Lambda class shuttle. While the cockpit is the six seat configuration standard of these Imperial transports, the rear area has seen extensive changes. Most notably is the absence of troop benches, which has cleared up a remarkable amount of room. Taking advantage of the space is an elaborate communications system complete with a holoterminal, the likes of which are rarely found on vessels this small. Much of the passenger seating has been removed or rearranged, to make room for the most basic of compact living quarters in the rear of the shuttle. Between the main area and the entrance to the cockpit is the lowering enrty ramp.
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Virtual Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Holoterm Unit
-=-=-=-=-=-=<<Real Objects>>=-=-=-=-=-=-
=> Janos
=> Sha'dria
=> Schniquil
=> NavComp
Obvious exits:
<OUT> leads to Elenar Spaceport - Transportation Bldg - Imperial City: Selene.
[Cockpit -- Conqueror 1:] Lauranne enters Cockpit -- Conqueror 1

<OOC> Lauranne says, "Mikassa is the crash-site :P"
<OOC> Janos says, "who found this name... cockpit..."
<OOC> Janos says, "I mean word"
<OOC> Janos says, "now how the hell I can fly this thing"
From afar, Reese will +nom ya as you were the first person he rp'ed with on SW1 :)
<OOC> Janos says, "how I can access to navcomp?"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "misc/help"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "man/help"
[NavComp:] <CONSOLE> Janos takes the con.
<OOC: Janos's stats will be used for Piloting Purposes.>
<OOC> Lauranne says, "nav/help"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "jump/help"
<OOC> Janos says, "hold on"
Long distance to Reese: Lauranne blushes! My first +nom ever received! Wow :)
<OOC> Janos says, "shall we wait for him or not?"
<OOC> Janos says, "reese"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "he has to go, and won't be joining us for the rest of the TP"
<OOC> Janos says, "good"
<OOC> Janos layins for Coruscant
<OOC> Lauranne says, "and I've long since lost pose order."
[NavComp:] <SPACE> P-9092 Automessage: <OOC> You have entered the Selene System. There is currently a blockade in place surrounding the planet and a scanner dampening field.
Any attempt to scan the planet surface will result unsuccessfully. If you are here ICly please contact Darius Korolov or Scaven for further instructions.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-2061 Automessage: <OOC> All ships are allowed to enter the system freely and land on Selene. However\, leaving the system is prohibited without RP first with the Imperial Fleet. The gravity well is up and operational. Contact Korolov\, Darius\, Lanil or Danik to set up a RP scene for possibly leaving.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-9653 Automessage: <OOC> The Imperial II-class 'Conqueror' and its task force is currently in system. The Interdictor Cruiser 'Oppressor'\, Four Imperial Class II-class Destroyers\, and their escorts. Including full fighter compliments. Contact Stone or Korolov for RP.
[NavComp:] <SENSORS> SF-7790 has just entered the system at -101,76,-329.
[NavComp:] <SPACE> CS-9198 Automessage: <OOC> The Imperial II-class 'Tormentor' is the interim Flagship of the Imperial Military Government. It is under moderate escort\, usually two additional Imperial II-class Destroyers\, and full fighter compliments.
[NavComp:] <NAVIGATION> SF-7790 takes off.
From afar, Reese grins.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "coruscant? that is NR"
<OOC> Janos says, "I know:P"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "yikes ;)"
<OOC> Sha'dria covertly alters the navicomputer coordinates for Mikassa. :P
<OOC> Lauranne tickles Sha :P

<OOC> Sha'dria tickles Laure back! :P
[NavComp:] Janos plots a jump in the Navcomputer.
<OOC> Janos says, "EEK 47 minutes"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] JUMP INFORMATION
____________________________________________________________________________
# FROM: TO: RANGE: Trav Time: Destinations:
============================================================================
1 300|291|480 300|291|480 0 0s KDY-SFS_SHIPYARDS
SELENE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 500|500|250 300|265|430 357 55m 20s O'PAAL
OS_GUARDIAN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 500|500|250 300|291|480 370 59m 39s KDY-SFS_SHIPYARDS
SELENE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 230|240|371 300|291|480 139 20m 9s KDY-SFS_SHIPYARDS
SELENE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 300|291|480 308|422|219 292 47m 12s MIKASSA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
============================================================================
CURRENT SYSTEM: 300,291,480
<OOC> Lauranne says, "we have a slow hyperdrive I take it?"
[NavComp->Lauranne] <ERROR> MISC/STATS is not a valid command. Check MISC/HELP for details.
<OOC> Janos says, "lets take conqueror"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] ----=< Status Display for SF-7790

>=----------------------------------------
Status: Normal
Shield: 60/60 Hull: 138/138 Fuel: 500/500
System: 300,291,480 Location: -101,76,-329
Ship Speed (Real Space): 50 Hyperdrive Speed: X1
Jumps in NavComp: 5/5 Ship Size: 20
Maximum Radio Channels: 5 Long Range Communication: 100
-Ship Systems Functionality-
Hyperdrive: Yes Landing Gear: Yes Docking Apparatus: Yes
Normal Scanner Range: 1000
Passive Scanner Range: 250
Focus Scanner Range: 30
-Weapon Status- Range Mods (Neg Dice)
0- 11- 101- > Fire
Num Name Ammo 10: 100: 500: 500: Ctrl
1 Double Blaster Cannons: Inf. 1 2 3 4 2
2 Double Blaster Cannons: Inf. 1 2 3 4 2
3 Double Blaster Cannons: Inf. 1 2 3 4 2
4 Class 3 Single Laser Cannon Inf. 1 2 3 4 3
5 Class 3 Single Laser Cannon Inf. 1 2 3 4 3
6 Class 3 Single Laser Cannon Inf. 1 2 3 4 3
7 Class 3 Single Laser Cannon Inf. 1 2 3 4 3

[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria nods quietly to Schniquil, taking her seat next to his and hugging her shoulders. She leans close.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "x1, I guess it is just that far."
[Janos:] Janos says, "Everybody Get ready to Jump into Hyperspace."
<OOC> Schniquil says, "come on Sha'dria. I think we have tickets in the first-class section. Let's leave coach"
<OOC> Janos says, "hmm"
<OOC> Schniquil steps out of the shuttle, then realizing that the only 'out' leads to the pitch black void of space, quickly returns.
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "I dunno, we're not dressed for First-Class..."
<OOC> Janos says, "tells this <JUMP> Route calculated and recorded as Jump Number 5.
Estimated travel time: 47m 12s"
<OOC> Janos says, "I have to type jump 5?"
<OOC> Janos never flied before lol
<OOC> Sha'dria nods. "Yup
<OOC> Schniquil says, "don't need to anymore. I just checked the other side of the curtain. That rock band Dominics and the Grungebusters are in first class, and really lowering the dress code bar"

Lauranne is still not looking Sha'dria's way as the prisoners are boarded onto the shuttle. She'd not had the chance to get the food to the Twi'lek and now SHE is the one supervising this transfer. Sure there are worse things that could happen, but in Laure's mind, this is enough for the moment.
<Imperial> Janos says, "hey tyler?"
<Imperial> Janos says, "need you"
<OOC> Janos says, "grav well should be deactivated..."
<OOC> Janos says, "cannot jump"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "ayup ;)"
<OOC> Janos says, "and how I can do it?"
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms. "Head farther out, maybe? It should have a limited range." :)
<OOC> Lauranne doesn't know about gravwells, short of reading how to get out of planetary ones...
[NavComp->Lauranne]

__________________________________________________________________________
/ \
| Trans Part. Name X Y Z Range Status Docked? |
============================================================================
| P-9092 Selene -101 76 -329 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-2061 Oppressor 200 -200 200 668.3 Normal No |
| CS-2337 Iniquity -187 -395 257 756.7 Normal No |
| CS-2446 Vindictive -400 -100 -400 354.1 Normal No |
| CS-6000 Nemesis -200 200 -200 204.5 Normal No |
| CS-9653 Conqueror -187 -395 257 756.7 Normal Yes |
| SF-1601 Conqueror 500 0 0 689.4 Normal No |
| SS-6805 KDY-SFS -187 -395 257 756.7 Normal Yes |
| CS-772 Malignant -101 76 -329 0.0 Normal No |
| SF-7790 Conqueror -101 76 -329 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-9198 Tormentor 300 -300 300 835.4 Normal No |
============================================================================
\__________________________________________________________________________/
<OOC> Lauranne says, "and we are in planets right now.."
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot set.
<OOC> Janos says, "cannot move"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "oops, meant to ooc that, but type nav/auto on"
<OOC> Janos says, "nav/moveto 400 400 400"
<OOC> Janos says, "we are at autopilot coords"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "try jumping after we move, I don't know if interdictor is 'on' or not."
<OOC> Janos says, "nav/moveto 400 400 400"
<OOC> Janos says, "cannot moveto 300 300 300"
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "Nav/auto to 1500,400,400? That might get us out of the gravity well."
<OOC> Lauranne had accidentally set auto co-ords trying to tell you how to set them ;)
[NavComp:] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot destination reached.
[NavComp->Lauranne] <JUMP> Error: The ship is currently in the gravity well of a space object.
<Imperial> Maethor has connected.
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot set.
<OOC> Janos says, "still at well"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot engaged.
[NavComp->Lauranne]

__________________________________________________________________________
/ \
| Trans Part. Name X Y Z Range Status Docked? |
============================================================================
| P-9092 Selene -101 76 -329 1156.8 Normal No |
| CS-2061 Oppressor 200 -200 200 864.8 Normal No |
| CS-6000 Nemesis -200 200 -200 1082.2 Normal No |
| SF-1601 Conqueror 500 0 0 748.7 Normal No |
| CS-4166 Prowler 500 500 500 50.2 Normal No |
| SF-7790 Conqueror 529 529 529 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-9198 Tormentor 300 -300 300 890.0 Normal No |
============================================================================
\__________________________________________________________________________/
[NavComp:]
<NAVIGATION> Autopilot destination reached.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "if the prowler is too big, that might be what is holding us back."
[NavComp:] Janos engages the hyperdrive.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "I've moved to 1000, try now"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "nevermind, it worked ;)"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "type jump/gravwell"
<OOC> Janos says, "how you moved ship?"
<OOC> Sha'dria whews! "Okay, we're in the Big L." :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "and look for the recommended coordinates"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "find the object casting the largest gravity well and go to the recommended coordinates for that object"
<Imperial> Boss Tyler is ill, and is logging off ;(
<Imperial> Tyler has disconnected.
<Imperial> Janos says, "hey"

You paged Mahon with 'eta 47 min, now taht we figured out which wells we were bumping among ;)

<OOC> Lauranne says, "nav/auto to <co-ords>"

<OOC> Lauranne says, "then nav/auto on"

[Janos:] Janos stands up from his console at shuttle and looks around searching for somebody perhelps...
<OOC> Schniquil says, "oh you already made the jump. sorry :)"

[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria looks around, seeing many alien faces, but none are familiar. But one Human face is. "Lauranne?" she asks softly, leaning closer to the Human girl, keeping her voice down. She'd rather the Men In White didn't hear...

<OOC> Janos says, "This is a shuttle. it should have 2 rooms"
<OOC> Janos says, "cockpit and passengers"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "that takes up database space."
<OOC> Janos says, "cockpit is in front, only I am there"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil takes his seat over by Sha'dria, and resumes his levity. "Darn travel bureau. I specifically booked a window seat. I hope the in-flight holo is good."

<OOC> Lauranne says, "the bloat could cause more lag than the mush already gets from allthe DB objects that currently exist unutilized. Right now I suspect it would be better to reduce overall number of rooms, not increase it."
<OOC> Janos says, "ok ok. but icly I am at front and you are all at back. like at theTyderrium"
<OOC> Janos is high and mighty:P

Lauranne hears her name, and turns toward the Twi'lek, offering a faint smile as acknowledgement. She has no words to offer, as she will not appologize for doing her job, despite the fact this particular duty bears distaste for her.

<OOC> Lauranne can work with that :P

<OOC> Janos says, "50 min left"

[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria tries to smile at Schniquil's joke, but can't quite. It comes out a little pained. "Lauranne? May we speak?" she asks, entreaty in her dark eyes.

<OOC> Janos says, "ohh invite to cockpit. its only place that has no monitors and out of trooper eyes"

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] <JUMP> The ship may be brought out of lightspeed:
34m 59s

<OOC> Janos brings up candles and wine:P

Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne gets an ETA from janos of 50 min, then types jump/eta and sees it is actually 35 min (plus time ot sort out landing, since he doesn't know piloting code yet ;)) so we probably will be crashing in about 50 min ;)
<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles. :P
<OOC> Janos says, "come on"
<OOC> Janos says, "I dont have much time left"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil takes Sha'dria's hand in his gloved hand and squeezes. "Relax, Sha'dria. We're still alive. That's the important thing. We'll find a way through this.I know we will."

Lauranne frowns for an instant then closes her eyes and whispers back, "I'm following orders, as I must. There is nothing I can talk about." Laure then opens her eyes again and lets her face fall, remembering how she felt when 2 days after being transfered off the Dark Emenance she was interrogated then recieved word the DE had been destroyed, taking out Selene with it in nuclear winter. There are moments when being an Imperial officer bothers her, but she also has a measure of success at it. She will miss her Twi'lek friend, as she misses those she would meet at Caspar and childhood friends who had never left Coruscant, but she continues to remind herself she has her duties to perform.

<OOC> Janos begs to speed up rp
<OOC> Janos says, "or I wont be able to rp"
<Imperial> John_Fox has connected.

[Sha'dria:]
Sha nods quietly. "I know what it is to follow orders, Lauranne. I bear you no hard feelings," she replies quietly, looking away quickly so the Troopers won't get any ideas. She turns back to Schniquil, squeezing his hand in return. "We must..."

[Janos:] Janos stands up from cockpit and walks behind near Lauranne, He nods slowly and whispers to her ear "We may have a problem."

Lauranne's throat constricts at Sha'dria's words, so it is a good thing she does not need to speak right away. When Janos whispers in her ear, it is a moment before she can answer him. Turning to try to look at him she raises one eyebrow, wondering what could be wrong then finally manages, "I'm sorry?" She undoes her straps to twist in her seat for a better view of Janos' face.

Mahon pages: Webb is in place over Mikassa. Was trying to get Rhannak to come out, but she seems to be asleep.
[Janos:] Janos moves his hand and invites lauranne to cockpit, tells "Not here." He invites lau to cockpit he gives a broken smile to sha... he disappears to cockpit...
[Schniquil:] Schniquil nods, "We will, Sha'dria. I know we will. You'll be watching Corellian sunsets in no time. And when we're out of here, I'm going to cook you the biggest juiciest rycrit steak you've ever seen smothered with sauteed vegetables and steamed henu-grain."

Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne doesn't blame her ;) 1:30 am for me... R is mad that I am up way too late, but I really want to get this done so these two can get out and have 'unrestricted' RP agian, instead of being trapped in impspace. Of course getting to RP with you, in any form is a selfish delight I am happy to indulge in right now ;)
<OOC> Janos says, "lol"
[Sha'dria:]
Recognizing the Imperial pilot, Sha gives him a shaky smile of her own, then tries to relax into her seat. "It sounds lovely, Schniquil... I hope we'll get there soon."

<OOC> Janos says, "I will pose after lau than go to bath"
<OOC> Janos says, "when I return I will continue" "
Lauranne frowns at Janos' back as he returns to the cockpit. She rises to follow him, her eyes finding Sha'dria before moving on, flashing a quick smile before dissappearing.
In the cockpit, Laure is looking to Janos in confusion, "I hope you realize, Ensign, that I know little to nothing about flying ships. I am not sure what sort of problem I would be able to help you with." That said she inquires, "So what is the possible problem?"
[Janos:] Janos sighs nodding, "Yes I know its why I am here. I need all awaible personnel that has any knowledge on Mechanics. We are in serious problem. I dont know if we can reach our destination or not. but I will try to change course to somewhere close by. I will try to gain us some time. Actually Hyperdrive can Collapse any time...

<OOC> Lauranne has been awake too long, I need to go prepare a snack before I get sick. I will return as quickly as possible.

Long distance to Mahon: Lauranne has been awake too long, I need to go prepare a snack before I get sick. I will return as quickly as possible.
<OOC> Janos chuckles
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs Laure. "Don't get sick! We'll wait."
<OOC> Janos called for sha
<OOC> Janos snickers
<OOC> Sha'dria can't hear you up there, Jan! ;)
<OOC> Janos says, "yeah"
<OOC> Janos says, "I have 20 min left"
<Imperial> Paris has connected.
<OOC> Lauranne returns with potatoes and cabbage :P
<OOC> Janos says, "and I have 13 min left"
<OOC> Janos says, "can we fasten it up?"
<OOC> Lauranne thought you were taking a bath, was going to get a pose ready then drop it when you return!
[NavComp:] <SENSORS> SF-7790 has just entered the system at 1000,1000,1000.

<OOC> Janos says, "pose something"
<OOC> Janos says, "I didnt unjump icly"
<OOC> Janos is going to rp the hyperspace crushed
[Nav-Comp:] <SENSORS> CS-6433 just scanned you.

Lauranne is wide-eyed, certain none of the storm troopers are mechanics of the calibre Janos is needing, and possessing no such skills herself. After a moment her head tilts, "The only mechanic of any kind that I know we have aboard is one of the prisoners. I don't know how much you know about the Twi'lek, but she once told me there isn't much to do on Selene for her, something about.." Laure trails off, trying to recall what it was that Sha'dria had actually said.
[Nav-Comp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Webb, on CS-6433 says, "Ping."

<OOC> Janos says, "hmm"

[Janos:] Janos Yells to back, "Everyone brace for impact. Hyperspace just crasued I dont know where we can land.." sees a planet on sensors. "Get ready for emergancy landing.
This is going to be one though landing"

<OOC> Janos says, "hey lau I cant see them on my sensors"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "I have us way out and they have better scanners ;)"

[NavComp->Lauranne]

__________________________________________________________________________
/ \
| Trans Part. Name X Y Z Range Status Docked? |
============================================================================
| P-2440 Mikassa -89 -263 -33 1961.7 Normal No |
| SF-7790 Conqueror 1000 1000 1000 0.0 Normal No |
============================================================================
\__________________________________________________________________________/
[Nav-Comp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Webb, on CS-6433 says, "So do we want the crash to be accidental/equipment failure/sabotage\, or courtesy of some Z-105's and their ion cannons?"

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Lauranne, on SF-7790 says, "Janos already posed the equipment failing \;\) Including warnings of imminent emergency landing."
[NavComp->Lauranne]

<OOC> Lauranne says, "nav/auto to p-2440"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "nav/auto on"
<OOC> Lauranne says, "as we get closer to planet we might see them as they are probably on other side from us, and as I said, I have us pretty far out to begin with."
[Sha'dria:]
Sha glances forward at the sound of the shout, then back to Schniquil. "Strap in," she says quickly, then raises her voice so the rest of the passengers can hear. "Strap in, lean forward as far as you can, and cover your head with your arms! We're going down!"
She can feel the shuttle shaking now at it enters the atmosphere at far too high of a speed...

[Nav-Comp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Webb, on CS-6433 says, "Alrighty."
[NavComp:] <NAVIGATION> Autopilot destination reached.
[Nav-Comp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Webb, on CS-6433 says, "You all doing space poses that I justcan't see at this range\, or just internal poses?"

Lauranne looks about the cockpit for an instant, having never been in a situation like this herself before, then rushes to get back to her seat and strapped in. She hopes her twi'lek friend has herself strapped in too, as an emergency landing is not likely to be something to sneeze at.

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Lauranne, on SF-7790 says, "internal"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
<OOC> Janos says, "land us"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Lauranne, on SF-7790 will send you a log tomorrow if you like.
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne]

__________________________________________________________________________
/ \
| Trans Part. Name X Y Z Range Status Docked? |
============================================================================
| P-2440 Mikassa -89 -263 -33 0.0 Normal No |
| CS-6433 CMS Reanno -89 -270 -33 7.0 Normal No |
| SF-7790 Conqueror -89 -263 -33 0.0 Normal No |
============================================================================
\__________________________________________________________________________/
[Nav-Comp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Webb, on CS-6433 says, "Alrighty. Let me know if you need me to do anything."
<OOC> Lauranne says, "man/land on p-2440"

[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Lauranne, on SF-7790 says, "sorting out finding our way to crashing planetside so CDU's extra attentive people can notice something amiss and come investigating \;\)"
[NavComp->Lauranne]

[NavComp:] <SPACE> <OOC> Schniquil, on SF-7790 says, "Crash! Eeep! *buckles hisseatbelts*"

<OOC> Lauranne guesses Janos is finally taking that bath and lands us now ;)
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp->Lauranne] <NAVIGATION> Error: Only the pilot can land the ship.
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] <CONSOLE> Lauranne takes the con.
<OOC: Lauranne's stats will be used for Piloting Purposes.>
<OOC> Janos says, "no I am trying to land"
[NavComp->Lauranne]
[NavComp:] Lauranne landed the ship successfully.
[NavComp->Lauranne] <NAVIGATION> Ship landed successfully.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "ACK, sorry!"
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "Should I pose for the crash? Or have you got something in mind,Laure?" :)
<OOC> Janos says, "lol"
<OOC> Janos says, "bye"
Webb pages: Closer you get to Mikassa, the more likely you are to be spotted. Probably have a decent chance of being investigated by CDU starfighters. And a general distress call would pretty much guarantee discovery.
<OOC> Sha'dria hugs Janos. "Later!" :)
<OOC> Janos Waves
[Janos:] Janos has disconnected.
<Imperial> Janos has disconnected.

<OOC> Lauranne says, "this, for me, is just about getting you back out there to RPwithout restriction ;) I'd hoped to get RP with Mahon out of it, but I'll still get CDU RP, so all is well ;) about how much damage do you think we have? I was thinking I'll have laure take some kind of injury over this. and I hope the shuttle has a distress signal for pilot to trigger, since we want to be found and have no idea where we are ;)"
Webb pages: Hmm. I need to fix some of the Troy-speak on this planet.

Long distance to Webb: Lauranne nods and hopes the shuttle would have a distress signal
for the pilot to trigger, since we do WANT to be found and have no idea where we are ;)
This was after all a prisoner transfer meant to be from one Imp world to another ;)

<OOC> Sha'dria expects there will be CDU RP for myself and Schniq as well. "Well, who knows? But should I pose what happens when we hit the dirt? I've crashed a dropship before..." ;)
Long distance to Webb: Lauranne expects there is alot of that ;) Troy built this planet, didn't he?
Webb pages: Yep.

Webb pages: Hence the horrid Mikassa-Sukassa pun.

<OOC> Lauranne says, "oh please do ;) I've been on only one crash I remmeber...and I was so tired that in almost three hours of RP, I put out three poses of about two lines apiece."

Long distance to Webb: Lauranne chuckles ;)
<OOC> Sha'dria nods, and poses. :)
You paged Webb with 'Sha is setting the scene of the aftermath here in the shuttle now.'

<Imperial> Lanil has connected.

<OOC> Lauranne considers: How bad would Laure have gotten beaten up if she didn't make it to her seat, since she was running to it from teh cockpit at moment of crash ;) More injury than I meant I am sure, but what would be reasonable...hrm.

You paged Webb with '<OOC> Lauranne considers: How bad would Laure have gotten beaten up if she didn't make it to her seat, since she was running to it from teh cockpit at moment of crash ;) More injury than I meant I am sure, but what would be reasonable...hrm.'

[Sha'dria:]
/Conqueror 1/ hurtles through the atmosphere, the thick air shaking the craft and heating its metal skin even through the deflector shields. The engines, damaged by the collapse of the hyperspace field, leave a thick trail of black smoke through the sky.
Gravity is slowly taking its toll on the stricken Lambda, turning its horizontal course into a graceful arc, like a bird gliding... but there is no flare of wings at the end to reduce the ship's frightful speed...
Lower and lower... and finally too low! The deflector shields cushion some of the impact, but the whole ship still shakes as it grazes the tops of trees, and finally smashes to the ground, skidding...Finally the battered hull grinds to a stop, at the end of a flat-bottomed crater nearly a mile long!
It's a testament to the pilot's skill that the ship didn't roll, though it's obvious that /Conqueror 1/ has taken its final voyage. Both wings have been sheared off by the crash, and the smoking engines are ruined beyond repair by the impact. The hull has buckled where the cockpit meets the hull, leaving a gaping hole where the entrance passageway should be, and the cockpit bent to the left side, severing the cockpit's control wires from the rest of the ship.
Inside the ship, all is a silent shambles. Loose objects, some of them in white armor, are tossed about like dice. Those who were strapped in may have come out okay, but no one escaped without injury.

<Imperial> Maethor has disconnected.

<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "At least a broken limb, and maybe some broken ribs. You'dprobably live, but not in good shape."

<OOC> Lauranne ouchies and holds her ribs in sympathy of her character :P

Webb pages: Probably going to be pretty beat up particularly as jungles don't make for very soft landings.

Lauranne is one of the 'thrown objects' but she does not have the benefit of white armour to protect her. She finds her seat the hard way: by crashing into it before falling to the floor, scrambling to grab hold of something with which to steady herself through the rest of the ship's fall. She manages to crook her left arm into something to stabilize herself, but the force of the final impact is too much. The sound of her arm snapping is inaudible in all the chaos, and like her ribs, she is in too much shock for the pain to mean anything either, she succumbs to unconsciousness as the final throw lands her partway across the interior with a hard smack upon the bulkhead which catches her.

<Imperial> Lanil has reconnected.
<Imperial> Lanil has partially disconnected.
<Imperial> Scaven has connected.
<Imperial> Kenji has connected.

<OOC> Lauranne is VERY tired... I'm setting myself to log, so I will have a copy for myself, but I think I need to get some sleep. Part of why I put Laure unconscious ;)
Lets me not have to deal with til i've had rest. Thank you VERY much for your patience, and especially for all the help with getting this done. I look forward to getting some RP out of this for myself at some point during the week, just not right now, it is way to early in the morning on a day I haven't yet been asleep to wake up to :P

<OOC> Sha'dria hugs. "Take care, Laure. I'll see if Schniquil is still with us... Should we quietly make ourselves scarce?" ;)

[Schniquil:] Schniquil gets thrown against a bulkhead and is knocked unconscious.

You paged Webb with '<OOC> Lauranne is VERY tired... I'm setting myself to log, so I will have a copy for myself, but I think I need to get some sleep. Part of why I put Laure unconscious ;) Lets me not have to deal with til i've had rest. Thank you VERY much for your patience, and especially for all the help with getting this done. I look forward to getting some RP out of this for myself at some point during the week, just not right now, it is way to early in the morning on a day I haven't yet been asleep to wake up to :P'

<OOC> Lauranne is fair certain the CDU will gladly RP with you, I am pretty sure Webb is working on finding us right now. Hence my wanting to log what happens while I am asleep ;)

<OOC> Sha'dria means making ourselves scarce from the crash scene. "No doubt we'll still be on-world... just not here." :)

Webb pages: Sure.
<OOC> Lauranne says, "oh, uh, up to you I guess, I'm unconscious ;)"

<OOC> Sha'dria hugs. "Be just a sec, then." :)

<OOC> Sha'dria shakes Schniq? "Can you get up? I don't want to drag your heavy behind across this planet, with your dang dreadlocks trailin' outa the... No, wait, that's someone else! I'd still rather not drag you, though..." :P

From afar, Webb wonders if your people actually need him to do anything?
<OOC> Schniquil says, "lol"

<Imperial> Danik has connected.

[Schniquil:] Schniquil very groggily, stirs. "Huh? What? Where....ow. I think I twisted my ankle."

[Sha'dria:]
Silence... finally broken by a faint feminine moan. Slowly Sha sits up, looking around a bit dazedly. She tests her limbs, just to make sure nothing's broken. Then she hears a voice. "Schi... Schniquil? Are you all right?" She slowly unfastens her crash harness and stands, a little shakily. "I think we're down... there's light coming in through that hole in the fuselage..."

You paged Webb with 'at this point, I am the only imp...Janos logged off, but I think sha and snoot are about to begin making tracks expecting Imperials to find them ;)'
You paged Webb with 'and now I shall crawl off to bed as it is only 2 and 1/2 hours til I have to get up now... and I need at least SOME sleep to deal with the kids :('

@idle me=I should be back in a few hours, please be patient as I was logging when I left my keyboard.
Lauranne/IDLE - Set.

<OOC> Schniquil says, "err, put my pose after sha's then"

<OOC> Sha'dria hugs, and poses. "Gotcha."

[Sha'dria:]
Rubbing both shoulders, one at a time, Sha moves over to check on the Kubaz. "I'll help you... Can you move?" She kneels, offering her hands to assist him in standing up.

[Schniquil:] Schniquil starts to get up and makes a face vaguely similar to a grimace.
"I...I think I'll be fine as long as I don't put too much weight on my ankle." He takes the hand and hauls himself up, leaning his weight into her. "Forgive me, Sha'dria. I don't want to be too much of an inconvenience on you. But I fear I'll need your help."

[Sha'dria:]
Sha nods quietly, no judgement in her gaze, and gently tightens deceptively strong arms around Schniquil before standing, lifting him with her. The Kubaz doesn't seem that heavy, despite his height. "Necessity doesn't spare pride, Schniq," she says with a faint smile. "And the Wind Goddess gave me a strong body." She winks impishly. "Though it doesn't hurt that you're pretty light for your size."

<Imperial> John_Fox has disconnected.
<Imperial> Kenji has disconnected.

<OOC> Sha'dria nudges gently? :)

<OOC> Schniquil says, "sorry. still in the irc window"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil rests one arm on Sha'dria's shoulder and begins hobbling away from the crash site. "Are you trying to flirt with me Sha'dria? I'm afraid now's really not the time." Pause for comedic timing. "Now's the time."
[Sha'dria:]
Sha chuckles. "No... just trying to keep both our spirits up. I hope that's the sort of thing that still works once you've told someone about it." She shifts positions to help him over to one of the few empty seats. "Rest here. I'll try and see if there's anything here we can use... Once we step out that hole in the fuselage, I don't think we'd be able to climb back in."

<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles. "We aren't outside, Schniq. We're still in the shuttle." ;)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "yeah but I wasn't sure how much of the shuttle was still intact.
I figured by saying away from the crash site, it should cover whatever situation we're in, even from the inside. :)"
<OOC> Sha'dria tried to cover that in my 'crash pose', but I guess I should have stated it more clearly. Sorry.
<OOC> Sha'dria figures we should be inside for a moment, anyway. Since we don't know where we are, better to be at least a little prepared. Every ship has to have an emergency kit, by BOSS law. :)

<Imperial> Silk has connected.
<Imperial> Buck has connected.
<OOC> Schniquil says, "no its not your fault. I'm just distracted"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "been skimming"
<Imperial> Maethor has connected.

[Schniquil:] Schniquil sits down at the seat and nods. "I'm gld to have you along Sha'dria. I may be able to pilot my ship, but I'm no expert in space matters. Mostly Ijust cruise with the autopilot."

<Imperial> Reese has disconnected.

[Sha'dria:]
Sha smiles. "Thank you... Finally I'm useful after so long on Selene!" She turns away to pick up a fallen Sorosuub Stormtrooper II from the floor, then moves toward the emergency station near the front.
Only to be brought up short by the sight of a fallen woman in an Imperial Navy uniform, whose arm is bent at an impossible angle, and whose fair hair gives away her identity immediately. "Lauranne!" Sha cries, dropping to her knees to check the woman's vitals.
"She's alive... but I can't revive her! And her arm's broken!"

<Imperial> Lanil has disconnected.

<OOC> Schniquil says, "i can get us back in"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "remember Draga's admin"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "could either tel us back in or look up the password"
<OOC> Sha'dria blinks? "Oh? What about getting Webb inside?" :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "can do"

[Webb:] Webb has arrived.
[Cockpit -- Conqueror 1:] Webb enters Cockpit -- Conqueror 1
<OOC> Sha'dria waves. :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "looks like he found his own way in"
<OOC> Sha'dria notes that the inside of the ship is a shambles. Complete with several unconscious stormtroopers, and the 'neck' of the ship is bent to one side, so there's a gaping hole where the cockpit should join with the aft part of the ship. :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "not quite sure how he did ;)"
<OOC> Sha'dria will pose, and desc that a little better in it. :)
<OOC> Webb looks carefully innocent.
[Sha'dria:]
Sha looks around frantically for something to treat the injured girl with. The inside of the ship is a shambles. While many of the passengers survived the crash, they're all passed out from shock. One or two Stormtroopers lie on the floor near the front of the passenger compartment, either unconscious or dead. A few more are strapped into their seats, apparently less sure of their armor's ability to protect them from /anything/.
Most of the rest of the seats are occupied by injured and unconscious aliens, save for one, which is occupied by an injured, but not unscious, Kubaz. None of them look badly injured. On the floor near the front is an unconscious Human girl, one arm bent at an impossible angle.
Remembering the emergency locker she'd been heading toward, the young Rutian Twi'lek girl kneeling over the Human girl slowly stands, careful not to jar her charge and possibly make her injury worse. She steps over to the locker in question. It takes a moment, but she manages to figure out the complicated latch, designed to prevent tampering, and pulls the compartment open, rummaging around inside.

<Imperial> Scaven has disconnected.
<Imperial> Danik has disconnected.

<OOC> Webb says, "How many minutes are we from the time of the crash ICly? Rough estimate."
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "Not more than fifteen, I don't think. Not counting the few minutes we've been awake." :)

[Webb:] The shuttle has crashed in triple canopy jungle, and wherever this is, it would seem to be night, so the shuttle's internal emergency lights present the only significant illumination... save for the occasional flash of lightning. Yes, it would seem to be raining too, steadily but softened by the canopies of foliage that shroud the crashed shuttle. The moisture has begun to infiltrate the once space-worthy hull, the air heavy with moist, organic scent. And in the distance the whine of thrusters can just be barely heard... though those who've been suitably jarred by the crash might just think it to be the ringing of their ears.
<OOC> Sha'dria nudges Schniquil gently? "You're up. And if anyone would notice a smell,it's you, Snoot! JK!" :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "lol"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil looks around, trying to wiggle his ankle to see how bad it is.
"Is there anything I can do to help, Sha'dria?"
[Sha'dria:]
Sha looks up, her face stricken with worry. "Are you any good at first aid? I can fake it by reading the instructions in medical kits, but I'm not /really/ good. And /really good/ is what Lauranne needs right now!" She finally manages to unlatch the emergency kit from its fastenings and bring it out, knocking down a couple of bottles of engine lubricant and a disassembled survival blaster in its case. That accomplished, she hurries back to Lauranne
And pauses, frowning in concentration, her delicate nose wiggling. "Greenery? Schniquil, do you smell greenery?" She glances back, remembering the opening in the hull. "It's coming from outside..." Maybe the crash /did/ rattle her brain a bit...

[Webb:] With another flash of lightning, and a long, rolling rumble of thunder the outside world asserts its presence. A trickle of rainwater has begun to dribble down into the passenger compartment. And that engine noise grows closer and more pronounced.
<OOC> Sha'dria nudges Schniquil gently? :P
[Schniquil:] Schniquil sniffs. Then sniffs some more. "I smell fuel. And blood.
And...yes, I think I may smell something beyond the shuttle Sha'dria."

<Imperial> Maethor has disconnected.

[Sha'dria:]
"Sha..." Sha'dria corrects unconsciously, leaning out to look out the hole in the hull.
At that instant more lightning flashes, with thunder so close it shakes the crashed hulk! With a yelp, the Twi'lek whips back into the shuttle, cringing back against the wall! "AAAAAAH!!"

<Imperial> Tyler has connected.

[Webb:] The engines draw closer, asserting themselves above the sounds of the storm outside. The noise resolves into the sound of twin high-performance thrusters, adapted for efficient atmospheric flight, and throttled back to a liesurely cruise. It sounds as if the craft has cruises directly over the wreck... and then away into the night.

<Imperial> Paris has disconnected.
<Imperial> Paris has connected.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil quickly leaps up and hobbles over to Sha'dria as best as he can and puts his arms around her. "Relax Sha'dria. It's alright." He sighs, "This whole situation has had everyone on edge since before the crash." He squeezes Sha'dria warmly.
"You're not alone Sha'dria. I'm here for you. I'm going to be strong for you. But I needyou to be strong for me too. And we can pull out of this."

[Sha'dria:]
Sha shivers... and then is gently embraced? She looks up to see Schniquil looking into her face. "Schniq..." she murmurs, looking puzzled. "But... your ankle?" At least she's stopped shivering. After a long moment, she smiles. "I'll... I'll try. But... Force!
That really gave me a scare..."
After a moment, her sensitive earnubs pick up something from outside. Something her well-conditioned mechanic's hearing identifies easily. "An engine? Atmospheric tuning?"
She crushes Schniquil against her with a hug of her own! "We've been found! There are people on this world!" She wants to bounce up and down, but recalls Schniquil's ankle just in time, and instead just hugs him again.

[Schniquil:] Schniquil runs a gloved hand down one of Sha'dria's lekku caressing it lightly, "My ankle will be alright. I was more concerned for you. At the moment, it was easy to ignore the pain. After all we both need to get out of this so I can cook you that steak."
<OOC> Sha'dria wonders, "Is anyone outside, Webb?" :)
<OOC> Webb says, "Do you think this thing's com system might actually still work? ;)"
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "It should still be running on emergency power. Though getting tothe cockpit would involve some acrobatics..." ;)
[Webb:] The engine noises close and wane, as if whoever is up there is circling the crash-site. Sharp ears would soon distinguish that two seperate craft are up there. From the wrecked cockpit the comm crackles to life, attemping to receive a message.
Ultimately it comes through with more warble and garble than actual voice, for the terminal isn't exactly intact, but the sound could be a voice. And a voice means someone knows you're down there.
<OOC> Schniquil says, "quick it's the fuzz. let's blow this joint baby!"
[Sha'dria:]
Sha shivers at the touch of a hand on her sensitive lekku. The organ isn't much more than nerve endings, muscle, and neural tissue. "Schniq... thank you..." she murmurs, definitely distracted. "For your concern, I mean... but could you not do that? Rub my lekku, I mean? It's... distracting." She smiles faintly, though the impish twinkle in her eyes is tinged with a friendly sort of warmth. "'Cuz if you keep that up, I may have to marry you, or start taking off my clothes, and this really isn't the time or place for either one..." Apparently, good humor is her usual state of mind, even in an emergency.
"Plus... I think we'd better look at Lauranne. We've been found... but if we don't dosomething about that arm, it might start to heal crooked." Sha nods in the direction of the unconscious Imperial Lieutenant.
And just then, something noisy brings her attention. More engines... and an odd crackling? Sha strains her earnubs, trying to hear it. She can almost make out words...
"Someone's outside! More ships! And I think they're trying to call us!" She looks up.
"Let's get to the..." She trails off as she recalls that the cockpit has been torn halfway off of the ship. "... comm station," she finishes in a very small voice.

<OOC> Webb takes notes regarding lekku...
<OOC> Schniquil laughs
<OOC> Schniquil says, "back off. I saw her first!"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "I don't think I can stick with this scene much longer tonightthough. It's very late"
<OOC> Webb says, "Mutual sentiment."
<OOC> Sha'dria nods. "Let's finish up quickly, then. I hate leaving things undone."
<OOC> Schniquil says, "okay, but what marks the 'finish'?"
<OOC> Sha'dria smiles. "Just making contact with the overhead interlopers would work.
Which means one of us has to get to the cockpit." ;)
<OOC> Webb says, "Hmm. You two probably need a ride off of here, don't you? No coded shuttle service to Mikassa."
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms... "It would help, yeah." :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "but if we end up stranded a while, it'll just give me more timeto learn the art of lekku massage"
<OOC> Sha'dria blushes!
<OOC> Webb smirks, "Well... my ship is probably headed to Etti, then back to Caspia.
Alternately there's a very nice hotel where I'm sure the two of you could find ways to kill time waiting for an FLS transport."
<OOC> Sha'dria nudges Schniquil gently. "Pose, Snoot. Time's a'wastin'." :P
<OOC> Schniquil nods, okay
<OOC> Sha'dria ohs! "That'd be fine! Anyplace that isn't Imperial is great, actually." :)
[Schniquil:] Schniquil starts searching bodies on the shuttle. "Someone here may have had a comlink. Is there an emergency communicator in that supply you found? I don't know if its standard, but I'd hope it would be. Perhaps we can contact them."
<OOC> Schniquil says, "sorry its late. I should add that I also quickly stopped rubbingher lek :)"
[Webb:] The companel in the forcibly detached cockpit makes a noise that sounds entirely unhealthy. But whoever is up there is still circling... and to the sharp-eared and suitably obsessive, it sure doesn't sound like TIE fighters of any mark or model. A third set of engine noises joins the two starfighters overhead... these ones belonging to a far heavier ship.
<OOC> Schniquil says, "so make the necessary adjustment in your mind"

[Sha'dria:]
Sha nods. "Though I didn't see one in there..." She glances at the locker, shakes her head, then silently slips a heavy pair of gloves from her pockets, the only things her Imperial captors had allowed her to keep besides the clothes on her back. "You look, or help Lauranne. I'm going to get into that cockpit!"
She paces over to the torn-open cockpit corridor, looking at the yawning gap between herself and the edge of the cockpit, nearly bent into a ninety-degree angle from its original position. She's a pretty good gymnast, but this will be tough...
Backing away from the opening, she does a few stretches to limber up her arms and legs, knowing she's only going to get one shot at this, then steps once to the side and dashes! A few running steps take her to the opening's lip, her foot comes down... she's airborne... her hands close around the top edge of the corridor... her body arches,legs swinging forward... and then she's inside! Abruptly she lets go, landing... and then slipping and falling embarrassingly onto her rump!
Sha blinks, then abruptly bursts out laughing! "Schniq, I did it! I'm in the cockpit!"

[Schniquil:] Schniquil finds a comlink just as Sha'dria calls out to him, but replaces it in the pocket where he found it, so as not to steal the twi'leks moment. "Fantastic!" the kubaz proclaims. "I haven't had any luck over here. You have more skills than I realized. You continually impress me, Sha'dria. Now please contact that ship and let them know there are survivors and injured!"

<OOC> Sha'dria laughs! And hugs Schniq. :)
<OOC> Schniquil grins

[Webb:] With the companel sounding as if it's definitely seen better days, whoever is up there has apparently taken the liberty of calling in someone to check out the crash-site in greater detail, for those heavy engines drone closer, carrying a dark, boxy craft. A powerful searchlight stabs from its belly, following the swath that the shuttle cut in the forest.
[Sha'dria:]
Sha blinks, remembering her reason for being here. "Oh... right!" Airhead... She bounces to her feet and steps over to the panel, casting a curious glance at the unconscious pilot in the control seat. He seems uninjured, having strapped himself in. He should be okay.
Wincing at the horrible static, she picks up the com microphone. "Hello? Hello? This is shuttle... um..." She quickly racks her brain, trying to remember the outside markings... "... /Conqueror 1!/" she finishes quickly.
"We're down here... we're a bit crashed, actually," she says, blushing. "Could you send help, please? We've got a lot of injured beings here. Um, some of them are Imperial...
but I'm not, I promise! I'm nice! But we all need help!"
[Schniquil:] Schniquil crosses his fingers and hopes to force that Sha'dria gets through to somebody who can help.

<Imperial> Stone has connected.
<Imperial> Silk has disconnected.

[Webb:] The comlink crackles, fizzles, sputters, and emits several other feeble noises.
But somewhere amid the groan of damaged electronics, it manages to spit out what sounds like, "... Standby... help is on the way..." The shuttle's engines draw closer as Sha'dria fights with the com, until the craft is directly overhead, its light shining down into the rend where the cockpit detached from the hull.

<Imperial> Paris has disconnected.
.
[Sha'dria:]
Sha sighs in relief. "Thank you! Oh, thank you so much! We'll stay right here!"
After a long moment, one of the engine noises gets a /lot/ louder, as if it's getting closer. Sha moves carefully over to the edge of the severed corridor, gripping the edge with her gloved hand, and leans out a bit to peer outside...
Into bright light! Sha squints into the light for a long moment, then begins waving with her other arm.
She turns her tearfully smiling face back toward the opening into the aft portion of the ship, shouting what's happened to Schniquil. Of course, the din of the hovering craft's engines rips her voice away. So the Kubaz, if he can see her, can only see a smiling Sha opening and closing her mouth like a hyperactive dewback in the sun.
Apparently she realizes this after a moment (airhead...), because she lifts her arm and hand. There's no mistaking the 'V-for-victory' sign she gives next.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil grins at the exuberant twi'lek, and gives her a V sign in return.
And then suddenly feeling the stress and the exertion come up on him, moves to sit down and await his rescuers. But smiles.

<Imperial> Reese has connected.
<Imperial> McKenna has connected.

<OOC> Sha'dria smiles. "If you want to sew up there, Webb, that'd be the perfect ending shot." :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "Hurray we've been rescued. I'm schniquil this is Sha'dria. And who are you? Oh, Thalassian Slave-traders you say? How very interesting. Why sure, we'd be happy to step into your ship. Anything you say while you're aiming that blaster rifle at us.""
<OOC> Sha'dria baps Schniquil... :P
<OOC> Schniquil says, "Webb's probably asleep on his keyboard"
<OOC> Webb says, "Nope. Just posing."
<OOC> Schniquil says, "hehe"
<OOC> Schniquil didn't really mean it

[Webb:] The terrain does not present any easy LZ's in close proximity to the shuttle crash, so the shuttle settles in to hover overhead, pivoting so that its thruster-wash is not directly hammering the downed craft. At night it is hard to make out the type of shuttle overhead, but it's most certainly not a Lambda, and doesn't have quite the proper proportions for a Gamma. Diffuse red lighting shows the aft ramp of the craft to be open, and in the glow the dark silhouettes of humanoid shapes can be seen milling about near the edge.

And then one-by-one they casually step off the edge with no visible lines to support them, dropping down into the hole in the canopy, slowed by the glow of thrusters. Some of them land beside the shuttle, others land on it. Each figure is shrouded in armor that chooses to be jungle green at the moment, armed, and serious in its every movement as they edge towards the openings in the craft. For a moment, two troopers peer down through the rend from above, EKX blaster rifles at high port, aimed down into the craft.
For a moment they do not move, amid the howl of thrusters and the driving rain.
Then one of the anonymous troopers slings his rifle, and reaches down through the hole, offering Sha'dria a hand to help her climb out. Upon the cuirass of the trooper's armor is stencilled the words 'CDU MARINES'.

<OOC> Schniquil says, "and then the voiceover begins "It's not just a job. It's a way of making a better galaxy. Contact your local recruiting office for more information on how you can make a difference." And with that, the duros turns off his holoset and heads to bed."
<OOC> Webb says, "Heeheehee."
<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles. "Like heavy metal? How about 400 pounds, servoarticulated, and armed to the teeth? The Few. The Proud. The Battle-Armored. The CDU MARINES!" :P
<OOC> Webb oos, "I like."
<OOC> Schniquil grins
<OOC> Webb eyes the Imps. I suppose they get to wake up in sickbay with splitting headaches, aboard a sardine-can of a ship that smells like feet.
<OOC> Sha'dria grins. "Want to wrap here and get into Webb's ship? Not much more to be said, really." :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "lol"
<OOC> Schniquil says, "sure"
<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles. "Although the rescuing trooper is going to get a double-armful of energetic, enthusiastic Twi'lek girl hugging him!" ;)
<OOC> Webb says, "YOu sure you don't just want me to drop the two of you off at the hotel, eh?"
<Imperial> Buck has disconnected.
<OOC> Sha'dria chuckles, but shakes her head. "Only fair to give the rescuers a chance to RP with us some." :)
<OOC> Schniquil says, "lol"
<OOC> Webb hmms, "I should leave some kind of scene object for the Imps."
[Schniquil:] Schniquil exits the shuttle.
[Schniquil:] Schniquil has left.
<OOC> Webb says, "Hmm. Actually... maybe we should move the entire shuttle up onto the CDU ship..."
<Public> Kromchkta has disconnected.
<OOC> Sha'dria hmms.. and nods. "Not a bad idea. Laure and Janos should have a chance to RP with the CDU Marines, too." :)
<OOC> Webb says, "Okay. I'll send them @mail. Actually, I'll let Lauranne move the ship in the morning, I think."
<OOC> Sha'dria thinks that sounds okay. "I'll see you outside." :)
<OOC> Webb says, "Well... she's logging, so she'll probably figure that out on her own."
[Webb:] Webb exits the shuttle.
[Webb:] Webb has left.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria exits the shuttle.
[Sha'dria:] Sha'dria has left.

<Imperial> Hard to believe it, but McKenna isn't liking the idea of these Squids outnumbering us ground pownders, "I suggest we kill one of them Reese to even up the numbers." ;)
<Imperial> Super Trooper Reese says, "kill! who?"
<Imperial> Annoyance Bot Prototype/2: Stone has been trying to make Lauranne walk the plank of his ISD for quiet some time, "Go a head and start there if you two want."
MAIL: You have a new message (34) from Webb.
MAIL: You have a new message (35) from Webb.
<Imperial> Stone has disconnected.
<Imperial> Reese has disconnected.
<Imperial> Reese has connected.
<Imperial> Korolov has connected.
<Imperial> Super Trooper Reese waves.
<Imperial> Tyler has disconnected.